Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 595 in Foundation

February 27, 2016

I hate the price of this, it's really pricey at $62.00CAD on Sephora.ca but I purchased it at KLIA airport so it's cheaper due to duty free. The quality though, oh goodness me, this is my HG foundation! I only need half a drop for my whole face and the finish is glowy and radiant skin. It also last more than 9 hours on my dry skin without having to touch up or powder but I don't think this is suitable for oily/combination skin.

January 20, 2016

I picked this on up a trip to Murale. I believe this can only be purchased from there or by any Bobbi Brown counters. I know this is not available in Sephora Canada. Aside from that, this is essentially their intensive serum but with colour! I like it, but the hydrating power is not always at its potential. I have relatively dry skin and when my skin is super dehydrated, this enhances my patches. However, this foundation leaves you with a nice healthy glow! Definitely do not need highlight with this foundation.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml