Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 784 in Lip Balm

October 20, 2016

Loved these as a kid and I still use them when I'm feeling nostalgic. Lip Smackers come in so many fun flavours, my favourite is pink lemonade. Not the greatest lip balm if you're looking for proper lip care.

September 28, 2016

Absolutely loved these as a kid! The scents are mouth-watering. Really fun and cute packaging. Made awesome stocking-stuffers at Christmas time. Really smooth on application and leaves no sticky residue.

September 17, 2016

For 15 years I had a vanilla lip smacker with me. It was my absolute favorite and for many years the only thing I'd wear on my face. I wish I could still find the single vanillas in store but I can't.

August 18, 2016

Ça me rappele tellement mon enfance! Ils ne sont pas les plus hydratant, mais ils sont super cheap avec différents goûts super bons! C'est super pour les enfants!

August 18, 2016

Brings back a lot of memories!! Would go through these like CRAZY as a kid.
So many delicious scents to choose from. Not the best for moisturizing, but cute, fun and cheap!

August 14, 2016

Great for keeping your lips moist. I use them underneath lipsticks sometimes for a different look. Loved them as a child and as an adult. Awesome selection of flavours to choose from. Prefer the non-frosted smackers. Every young girl who I have given some too as a gift are always happy.

July 10, 2016

These lip balms come in a fun and ever-expanding range of flavors. Even as an adult, I still love Lip Smackers. They're not as moisturizing as certain other balms, but for anyone whose lips are not severely dry, I would definitely recommend these. Affordable and cruelty-free!

June 19, 2016

These remind me of my childhood. I used to wear these all the time and I loved that they had SO MANY flavors! The downside of them was that they leave your lips feeling waxy and very dry. They are horrible for long term use, but fun for a gift for a young girl etc.

June 14, 2016

I'm so glad they still sell these, got hooked in junior high. This lip balm line is Queen in terms of offering the most flavours to choose from. Most of them go on clear, so it's all about trying out new scents/flavours. My fave is probably Dr.Pepper, and yes it's a delicious cola smell. I also love blueberry b/c one week I wore it on a tropical vacation and now every time I smell that smell it brings me back there. I remember they had a Passion Fruit one that tingled the lips (in a nice way) for no apparent reason. It's a good slick balm that never dries out. This is where my lip balm addiction started.

June 06, 2016

What can I say? These bring me back to my child hood and will always be a staple for me. So many scents. Mmmm. I love the seasonal ones they have in gift packs on Holidays too!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?