• Bosch TAS6515UC8 Tassimo T65 Home Brewing System
Good

Bosch TAS6515UC8 Tassimo T65 Home Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 22 in Coffee Makers/Machines

April 25, 2016

I received this Bosch Tassimo T65 as a gift and love it. I can make small drinks or larger drinks by removing the stand. This model comes with a cleaning disc and the machine will let you know when it is time to clean. A removeable water reservoir that make filling easy. This water reservoir has a filter that lights with three bars and once there is no longer illuminated bars, it is time to replace the water filter. When making cappuccinos or lattes, the machine will light up to advice you to remove and add brewing discs. This machine has a variety of coffees and teas that brews hot or cold drinks. I love my Tassimo.

January 04, 2016

I got the T65 system for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It's fast, effective and so easy to use. I love the fact that it has a light that illuminates your cup as your drink is dispensed, and the LCD display is a great, and very useful little feature. I like that the cup stand height is adjustable/removable to suit the cup size (height). I haven't had to descale the machine yet but from the instruction manual it seems as though it will be a pretty simple process. Cleaning the machine before the first use was also simple - the machine pretty much guides you through it with instructions shown on the LCD display. Really is a smart machine!

January 04, 2016

The Tassimo coffee is much better and hotter than the Keurig results! the barcodes on the pods produce coffee house results, and the variety is rich. I'm surprised that it is not more popular!