Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 622 in Foundation

January 16, 2017

This is one of my favourite foundations. It's on the higher end of drugstore but I really think it's worth it for the quality of this product. It lasts all day on my dry/combination skin and provides buildable coverage. I can build it up to medium coverage if I apply carefully. I tend to apply it with a brush for higher coverage and a wet sponge on days I want lower coverage. It doesn't cling to dry patches at all and lasts even in my oilier areas. I really love the slim, tall pump packaging. It does have a fruity, peach scent but it doesn't irritate my skin at all and I find it very pleasant.

Totally recommend trying this foundation!

November 14, 2016

This is a light coverage foundation that I find is a great compliment to the rest of my makeup routine, including primer and powder. I find I can get good mileage out of this foundation, needing very little to cover my whole face and wearing it for several hours without needing touch ups.

I have combination skin and find it applies smoothly over all areas of my face. I definitely recommend a powder or setting spray over this product, however, or you may feel it doesn't completely dry and may wipe off on hands or clothes.

Also, it smells really lovely! One of my fav drugstore foundsations.

June 25, 2016

J'adore ce fond de teint, je ne jure que par lui! Il a une couvrance moyenne, et justement, un effet très naturel! J'ai la peau mixte à tendance acnéique et ma zone T est très grasse et il convient parfaitement, ne se loge pas dans mes traits et en plus j'adoooore son odeur. Il ne bouche pas mes pores et ne me donne pas plus d'acné, je n'ai pas du tout l'impression d'avoir une couche de maquillage dans le visage.De loin un des meilleurs fond de teint que j'ai essayé! Je l'adore!

June 25, 2016

This is a fantastic foundation for anyone with dry skin. The formula is ultra hydrating and glides on so easily. I like to apply this with a sponge, but I've also just used my fingers. It has a serum feel and the coverage is about a light/medium but you can definitely build it up for more coverage. I love the pump applicator.

June 06, 2016

Although the colour match of Bourjois foundation is very good (and contains SPF 15 for fair-skinned people like me!) unfortunately the coverage is not as expecteded. The product promises to deliver flawless coverage that is natural-looking but unfortunately this just isn't the case. It is very greasy and doesn't cover pores at all - if anything it intensifies them. It is incredibly easy to accidentally wipe it off throughout the day, so come 6pm, your face is a shiny mess with endless pits of pores and random finger marks showing your true skin underneath. Not particularly impressed.

April 25, 2016

I love this foundation! It applies so smoothly, it has a great texture - silky, and isn't too thick. it is super easy to apply, I like to use a damp beauty blender to get that flawless finish. It also has a serum infused in the foundation, which provides extra hydration for your skin, without feeling oily or greasy. It provides medium to full coverage, and you only need the smallest amount for each portion of your face.

April 21, 2016

This is a medium coverage foundation, that is definitely buildable as well. I had been looking for a foundation to properly match my skin tone for ages, and also something that wouldn't dry out my skin-- Which this foundation did everything and more that I could have ever asked for. I'd recommend it to anyone, and everyone! Not only that, but it feels so light on your skin, and also smells as though it's healthy for you.

April 17, 2016

This is a good drug store foundation. I have dry skin, and this does not dry me out. Sheer coverage, feels weightless and its comfortable to wear. Kind of has that dewy, glow like finish, but not greasy or oily, which is good. The only downside is the color selection isn't great. I purchased the lightest shade which works, but still runs slightly more yellow than I prefer.

March 25, 2016

This is my favourite drugstore foundation. Looks so natural and luminous on the skin - it is great for everyday wear. I have dry skin and this product works great for me.

March 11, 2016

I really love this foundation! I use it for everyday wear AND even to go out (with a powdered foundation over top)! It doesn't feel heavy on your skin at all, and it smells absolutely amazing, like fruit! I use the "56: Light Bronze" tone and it works on my olive tanned skin. Obviously this isn't meant to cover fully, but I would consider it a medium coverage at the least, and when you pair it with a full coverage powder then you have a flawless look!

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein