Braun No Touch Plus Forehead Thermometer
Good

Braun No Touch Plus Forehead Thermometer Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 192 in Household Essentials

April 12, 2016

This little gadget makes taking my baby's temperature so much easier. In a click of a second I have his correct body temperature. Like it cause you don't have to worry about him moving a little cause it can be taken from an inch or 2 away even when they sleep. It is a little pricey but I was fortunate to get mine on sale. :)

August 10, 2015

When ever my daughter gets sick this is my absolute GO TO product, it's a little expensive but it's fun and we all know as parents getting our kids to sit still long enough to take their temp under the tongue or arm is just a hassle and end up in tears.

This allows us to just stick it on their forehead for a minute and then let them go about their playing or running around! It's accurate and convenient for both mommy and baby!

December 12, 2014

I’ve recently had the opportunity to try the new Braun No-Touch Forehead Thermometer. It was everything I’d hoped it would be! The thermometer is easy to use, has the ability to be used touching the forehead or without touching, and best of all, is accurate! It retails for around $65.00 – $90.00 dependingon where you are buying, but to me, as a nurse and a mom, it’s well worth it! The one point that I have to make, though, is that placement is very specific. There are pictures on the thermometer to show you the proper place to take an accurate temperature, and it is bang on. If you stray from this point, your temperature will vary, inevitably reading much higher that it actually is. I tested this out on my son, using 3 types of thermometers: the oral thermometer, ear thermometer, andforehead thermometer. The oral and forehead were almost exactly the same reading, the ear was slightly lower, which is normal. In comparison, there was little variation between the three, especially if you take into account the methods used. I love this thermometer! It is by far the easiest, fastest and least invasive method I have EVER used, and if you have a baby that you don’t want to risk waking, using the no-touch method is incredible! I would highly recommend this to any parent! This would also make a wonderful baby shower gift to any mom out there. Buy one, try it yourself. You’ll be hooked!I’ve recently had the opportunity to try the new Braun No-Touch Forehead Thermometer. It was everything I’d hoped it would be! The thermometer is easy to use, has the ability to be used touching the forehead or without touching, and best ofall, is accurate! It retails for around $65.00 – $90.00 depending on where you are buying, but to me, as a nurse and a mom, it’s well worth it! The one point that I have to make, though, is that placement is very specific. There are pictures on the thermometer to show you the proper place to take an accurate temperature, and it is bang on. If you stray fromthis point, your temperature will vary, inevitably reading much higher that it actually is. I tested this out on my son, using 3 types of thermometers: the oral thermometer, ear thermometer, and forehead thermometer. The oral and forehead were almost exactly the same reading, the ear was slightly lower, which is normal. In comparison, there was little variation between the three, especially if you take into account the methods used. I love this thermometer! It is by far the easiest, fastest and least invasive method I have EVER used, and if you have a baby that you don’t want to risk waking, using the no-touch method is incredible! I would highly recommend this to any parent! This would also make a wonderful baby shower gift to any mom out there. Buy one, try it yourself. You’ll be hooked!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic