Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

100% Natural. Hands exposed to heat, cold, dirt and harsh detergents can get rough and dry. Keep yours soft and smooth with super emollient almond creme. Not tested on animals.

February 05, 2017

I got a small tube with a chap stick in my stocking for Christmas and I really like the formula. It's fast absorbing and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy or oily. It's a nice light scent and not over powering. I will probably purchase the bigger tube when I run out of my mosturizer!

January 13, 2017

This is my absolute favourite hand cream. I love that it moisturizes really well, I have very dry skin and it keeps my hands moisturized for a long time. I would buy this more often but it is a little on the expensive side.

September 08, 2016

This product made my hands feel ever-so-soft, but I wasn't overly thrilled with the scent - a little strong for my taste. I found it a bit on the pricey side.

August 19, 2016

I bought a couple of these at Walgreens the last time I went shopping, in the US. Do not know if they are available in Canada, have not seen them yet. This smells so good you could eat it. I have very dry hands. The sales lady told me put it on at night then put gloves on to seal it in. Since I have been using this my hands are soft no more cracks These is a thick cream that absorbs quickly with no greasy feeling. Love the smell.

August 19, 2016

Smells so good like cherries and goes on thick. Is more ideal for use at night or when not handling anything but it definitely leaves my hands super soft and hydrated.

August 16, 2016

My son suffers from eczema and this product has done wonders for him. Though it is hard to get a child to remember to use it after every hand wash, but when he does, his hands with all the cracking really clear up.

June 30, 2016

It smells good and feels good after, doesn't feel greasy at all which I like. I used this cream for my tattoo aftercare and it's the only thing I used on it. My tattoo healed great and there were no issues. It's expensive but it would take forever to use the whole container so it's worth it

June 20, 2016

I really love this for helping with winter hands or even someone who is also on isotretinoin for acne since it causes dry skin. I tend to use this at night as it is very heavy in texture. Works well!

May 01, 2016

I bought Burts Bees lip balm for over three years and always had amazing results, so when I saw their hand lotion on sale one day I just had to try it. After the first apply, my hands were already visibly healthier. They went from cracked and dry to smooth and healthy. I have never had an issue with Burts Bees products, but if I did I know their crew would be happy to help. Highly recommend this, along with all their other products!

April 28, 2016

This hand cream smells scrumptious! It's very rich and moisturizing. I received this as a gift in a mini version, I had to go and buy the full size I was so impressed. My husband also enjoys using it!