Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

This sensitive facial cleanser gently cleanses away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying sensitive skin. Included ingredients are cotton extract, rice extract and aloe to soften, moisturize and soothe your skin, all of which are 99% natural, with a recyclable tube.
Burt's Bees Sensitive facial clenaser is soap- and fragrance-free, hypo-allergenic, allergy- and dermatologist-tested.
See their main website for more details www.burtsbees.ca

December 13, 2016

Absolutely love this product. I have extra sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It feels amazing on your skin and the scent is fantastic. Would defenitly recommend to anyone that needs a simple, gentle facial cleanser, that has sensitive skin.

January 28, 2016

I got this in a gift pack and I really liked it. It didn't dry out my skin and it smelt really nice.

January 28, 2016

Doesn't dry me out or cause my sensitive skin to break out. A little pricey but it is a product I like.

July 07, 2015

perfect fit for sensitive skin.does't leave ur skin dry.

July 07, 2015

I have very sensitive skin! So this was perfect for it. Left me feeling very refreshed and it didn't dry out my skin at all!

June 08, 2015

I have very sensitive skin, especially on my face. I usually never use anything but water on it. I tried Burt's Bees Senstive Facial Cleanser and was pleasantly surprised that it did not bother my skin at all.

April 15, 2015

This is by far my favorite cleanser. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry, nor does it leave any residue afterwards either.

April 07, 2015

This stuff feels incredible on my sensitive skin! Doesn't get all of my makeup off though but to clean the face it's perfect!

March 08, 2015

Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser is a good product. I love that it's for sensitive skin and doesn't have the bad chemicals in it. It does not dry your face out.

November 28, 2014

I don't have sensitive skin but I use this because it is mild and the scent is not overwhelming. It works effectively and doesn't leave any residue on my face.