Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

This sensitive facial cleanser gently cleanses away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying sensitive skin. Included ingredients are cotton extract, rice extract and aloe to soften, moisturize and soothe your skin, all of which are 99% natural, with a recyclable tube.
Burt's Bees Sensitive facial clenaser is soap- and fragrance-free, hypo-allergenic, allergy- and dermatologist-tested.
See their main website for more details www.burtsbees.ca

March 10, 2017

A great natural alternative to more expensive organic or harsh chemical filled drug store brands. Super creamy and gentle formula make for a cleanser that's great for both a luxurious face wash or even a makeup remover. I've personally had a lot of success using this with my Clarisonic! Love the very light scent as well (verges on unscented)!

February 28, 2017

This cleanser is so gentle on my skin. I love it. It removes everything on my face without leaving my face feeling dry. This is my second time purchasing it and I really love it.

February 28, 2017

I tried this product and still had a reaction to it. I have a very sensitive face and have trouble using most products on it. I was hoping this would of been ok for me to use. I would suggest trying a small bit on your face or hand if you have sensitive skin like me to see if it's ok. My face was burning from it.

December 13, 2016

Absolutely love this product. I have extra sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It feels amazing on your skin and the scent is fantastic. Would defenitly recommend to anyone that needs a simple, gentle facial cleanser, that has sensitive skin.

January 28, 2016

I got this in a gift pack and I really liked it. It didn't dry out my skin and it smelt really nice.

January 28, 2016

Doesn't dry me out or cause my sensitive skin to break out. A little pricey but it is a product I like.

July 07, 2015

perfect fit for sensitive skin.does't leave ur skin dry.

July 07, 2015

I have very sensitive skin! So this was perfect for it. Left me feeling very refreshed and it didn't dry out my skin at all!

June 08, 2015

I have very sensitive skin, especially on my face. I usually never use anything but water on it. I tried Burt's Bees Senstive Facial Cleanser and was pleasantly surprised that it did not bother my skin at all.

April 15, 2015

This is by far my favorite cleanser. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry, nor does it leave any residue afterwards either.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's