Burt's Bees Super Shiny Lip Gloss Tubes Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

100% Natural. Moisturizes like a balm, with a juicy fruit flavor and a sheer color gloss. Not tested on animals.

February 12, 2016

I recently purchased this product & find the quality superior to a $15.00 gloss I previously purchased, it is now my regular brand! Super shine, color & moisture! I highly recommend this to everyone! :)

December 16, 2015

Got this on sale at Shoppers recently and love it. The consistency is that of a sticky lip gloss but the color is what amazes me. Its a rich plum color and i love it, perfect for fall/winter or night time. I wear it with simple eye make up so it stands out more. Lasting power is pretty good, but beware cups, it will stain.

September 08, 2015

I like the color and shimmer of this lip gloss, but it's a little on the sticky side. Very pretty, but not quite what I was looking for.

August 02, 2012

A bit pricey , but it is the best lipgloss that I have ever tried. It is never sticky and last a long time

July 30, 2012

This is the best Lip Gloss out there! It goes on really nice and stays on. I love all the different colors they have. It is worth every penny!

April 17, 2012

I love these the colors are so pretty without being to bold.They keep my lips super hydrated and never feel sticky or gummy.My favorite is also the sweet pink gloss very pretty subtle color.They are flavored with citrus oil so they have a nice refreshing taste.I love Burts bees products there natural ingredients always make me happy to purchase there products, I've never been disappointed in anything they have on the market.

November 19, 2011

I have tried this lip gloss in many tints and flavors, but my favorite is the Sweet Pink variety. It has a nice subtle pink tone, a nice pleasing flavor, goes on smoothly and does not dry out your lips. I love Burt's Bees products in general as they are 100% natural and not tested on animals. Offered at an affordable price, I give this product an A !

May 04, 2010

I have Burt's Bess Super Shiny lip gloss in Juicy Peach.
I've been sneaking my daughter's lip gloss from Bath and Body Works and wanted to find something with a smiliar tint to the color and some flavor. While looking at the rows of lip glosses it dawned on me to get something natural so I am not eating petroleum off my lips all day.

I give this lipgloss a 10 out of 10 for flavor - there is a light orange hint that is not distracting or overpowering.
I give this lipgloss a 6 out of 10 for shine - it is obvious I have lipgloss on but it is not super shiny (Kara DioGuardi from American Idol comes to mind for super shine)
I give this lipgloss 10 out of 10 for color - it looks like I have lipstick on. And that means I don't need both and I can just buy this for less than $5 USD and not buy expensive lipstick and still feel moisturized and nourished - NATURALLY - and like I have color - HECK YAH!

December 30, 2009

Awesome! Smells great, taste great, and hydrates with a hint of color. I liked that this product is really shiny without being heavy or sticky and it goes on smooth.

June 21, 2009

This is one of the best lip glosses I have ever tried by far! I was so happy when it finally came to stores in Canada because I kept seeing good reviews about in Lou Lou and Flare magazines. It contains natural ingredients. It also has a fresh, tangy flavour. I liked Natural and Nectar Nude the best. It's a little pricey but worth it because it last for a long time.