Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter Reviews

Ranked #595 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Kiss dry lips goodbye. Clinically proven to offer 4 hours of long-lasting moisturization, this ultra-hydrating lip conditioner is infused with rich Kokum, Shea, and Cocoa Butters. Giving you more butters and less wax than other balms, so your lips will be left soft and super smooth. It also lovingly replenishes your skin with no added flavors or fragrances. It’s hydration at its very highest. More information can be found at: burtsbees.com

July 11, 2016

This is the best lip balm I've ever used. It works well and lasts longer than many others I've tried. The ultra conditioning is much better than other burt's bees balms I've used as well.

June 21, 2016

This is my favourite lip balm! It's super hydrating and makes my lips look nice and glossy. I am addicted to lip balm and applying this makes me lips hydrated for hours.

March 15, 2016

This product made my lips incredibly soft and didn't have to reapply often. I love the texture and smell as well! I will most definitely be recommending this to my friends; for the cost you can't beat it!

October 22, 2015

I love the smell at least... but it just doesn't seem to last, and I'm pretty sure my lips are more dry afterwards than they were to start. Given the price and the reputation of the brand I was expecting a lot more. It feels more like it's just sitting on top of my skin rather than moisturizing anything.

May 11, 2015

This stuff is the best. Put it on once and lasts allll day long

April 10, 2015

I have been using a variety of Burt's Bees Lip Balms - they are all excellent!
Highly recommend them - worth the cost as they last a long time & between applications!
The Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum is very creamy and extremely moisturizing
while Long Lasting

January 26, 2015

Most lip balms don't really moisturize my lips, they just coat it to prevent any further drying out. Plus, most have nasty chemicals that I don't react well to, as well as giving me a stomach ache. Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum butter really does moisturize my lips without any of the creepy ingredients, fake flavours or stomach ache inducing ingredients I loath. Not only are my lips not dry, but they feel better too.

1.5/5

December 19, 2014

I'm pretty sure that this made my lips worse! I started using it and within a couple days my lips were all cracked. Once I stopped, my lips healed in a few days. Then I tried it again a few weeks later, and my lips started to crack the same day!

September 24, 2014

I have almost every lip balm Burt's Bees makes, and I have to say this is one of my favorites. I am not a big fan of lip balms with strong flavors, so for me, this one is great, as it has a very mild natural flavor to it.

August 15, 2014

AWESOME PRODUCT!! ALWAYS HEALS MY CHAPPED LIPS!!