Cadbury Caramel Popcorn Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #560 out of 738 in Chocolate

October 19, 2015

I love Cadbury chocolate and caramel popcorn and the fact they put them together in a chocolate bar is just so great to me, I absolutely love this chocolate bar. They have like full pieces of popcorn in the chocolate.

April 24, 2015

Delicious, creamy, crispy and full of popcorn taste. It was a very pleasant surprise. It isn't sold everywhere but is definitely an item i purchase when I do see it at the store. Cadbury chocolate is my favourite non luxury chocolate and the popcorn makes it even better.

November 24, 2014

I actually really enjoyed this bar. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks or of course a Little chocolate. It doesn't compare to a bowl of popcorn but with the caramel i found it delicious.

November 14, 2014

i really like cadbury chocolate bars & it seems like they are coming up with a bunch of new flavours, so when a sale came i thought i would give some a try & this popcorn one was one of them. ..yeah, i would say it was kinda a miss. I did not think the popcorn mixed well with the chocolate at all, not so much flavour wise, but texturally. I ended up picking out the pieces of popcorn and eating them first and then eating the chocolate separately, both tasted good, i just did not like them together.

October 23, 2014

I enjoyed this bar, but I would probably just go with a plain dairy milk bar and some caramel popcorn separately. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either.

August 11, 2014

Great tasting chocolate bar. Love the crispy popcorn bits!

April 30, 2014

I recently tried Cadbury's Caramel Popcorn Chocolate Bar! It is surprisingly delicious - crunchy caramel popcorn covered in creamy, decadent Cadbury milk chocolate. I found the combination of sweet and salty (from the caramel popcorn) delicious! It is easy to find, at most grocery and pharmacy stores, usually sold for between $1.25-$2. I hope you enjoy this chocolate bar as much as I did!