Cadbury Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 758 in Chocolate

March 28, 2016

Not my favorite Cadbury creation. Too sweet for my liking. But my kids really liked it. It's something I would get only as a treat. I think it would be so much better if there were less jelly candies in the chocolate bar.

March 28, 2016

I am usually a huge fan of ALL Cadbury chocolate but I was not a fan of this one. I felt the great chocolate taste was taken away from the plastic taste of the pop rocks.

March 28, 2016

The cadbury marvellous creations jelly popping candy bar reminds me of my childhood from when I use to eat pop rocks. The bar Tastea so good. Great for a treat.

March 09, 2016

Ohhh I love these new cadbury bars. I have always liked cadbury chocolate but these are the best. This one in particular. Reminds me of when I was a kid and had rock pops candy! Creamy chocolate and fizzy little candies. Yummy!

February 12, 2016

I love these chocolate bars but I don't buy them unless they are on sale. I find they are pricey. I love that every bite is different. I like getting candy in chocolate in one. I only suggest that there be a sour candy added.

November 24, 2015

It's fun eating this chocolate bar. The popping candy reminds me of my childhood.

October 19, 2015

I love Cadbury chocolate, but this is the once exception. I don't really like jelly candy or popping candy so that must be why I don't like this particular Cadbury chocolate.

September 22, 2015

I'm sort of addicted to this candy. I was afraid to try it at first because it looked and sounded weird; it is a chocolate bar with pop rocks, gummies and smarties inside. Once I tried it I fell in love! The mixture of candy in the smooth chocolate is a perfect combination. Every bite is a little different. Everyone should try it at least once!

July 13, 2015

Great new candy. Nice change from the average chocolate bar. It's little a snack within a snack.

April 06, 2015

I love the uniqueness of this chocolate bar. There are so many chocolate bars with similar flavour so it is a nice change to have something different. The combination of chewy and crunchy is nice.