Cake be Delectable Coconut & Cream Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 325 in Hand Lotions & Creams

March 01, 2017

I got this product in my ChickAdvisor Premium bag. This is the best hand cream I have ever used in my life. This cream is so rich and thick but does not leave your hands oily. It absorbs super fast. The smell is awesome! It smells like vanilla cake. I have really dry hands and my hands feel soft right after. The product stays on a long time too so no need to put this on a lot times. I wash my hands a lot of times during the day and my hands are still hydrated! Defininately will buy this product after I go out of it!

January 16, 2017

Not only does this hand cream smell amazing but works just as good! All cake products are Canadian made and do not use harmful chemicals such and replaces certain ingredients with things like coconut oil, etc. Highly recommend this hand lotion to everyone!

January 08, 2017

Love this product. It smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy - which is great in the winter months when I'm constantly taking my gloves on and off.

May 20, 2015

If you like hand creams that rub in quickly and smell amazing, this one's for you! There are 4 scents to choose from, all equally amazing but the Coconut & Cream smells like a beach vacation. Leaving your hands soft and non-greasy, this is my go-to and I have a tube in my purse, on my desk and in my night stand. Highly recommended!

Greys Anatomy

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0