Cake Beauty Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse

Cake Beauty Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse Reviews

Ranked #914 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

Shower your skin in a parade of rich, luscious and nourishing bubbles that will leave your skin supple, smooth and unforgettably moisturized.

November 05, 2015

Light, awesome scented, bought 3 bottles

July 25, 2015

I love Cake beauty. I have used lots of there products. I like the smell and everything of this one but honestly it wasn't my favorite. It doesn't work as well as there body butters or other creams.

July 25, 2015

I love love love this cream. I smell so amazing I want to eat myself up, and ontop of it I always get compliments on how amazing and yummy i smell even from clients. Its $25.00 for the bottle but i promise it is worth every penny. It's not the best moisturizer if you have very dry skin... but for someone who wants to smell great while keeping their skin moisturized this is the product for you

April 06, 2015

Smells so good, you want to eat it! Love the richness of this body cream, and the scent stays on my skin throughout the day!

November 21, 2014

Ohhh I love this stuff. Great texture, smell & absorbs well. Just love it !

September 10, 2014

Wow, take me away to a tropical destination! I am normally VERY sensitive to fragrance so I normally stick to "natural" smells like fruits and foods...and don't end up with a migraine....but this lotion not only soothed my sensitivities but it reminded me of vacation time! Nothing like the scents of vanilla and coconut to relax you! The mousse is lovely to put on for the light fragrance but if you have ultra dry skin I would suggest something else......

August 22, 2014

This product line has been my favorite body lotion for about 2 years.
    the smell is absolutely to die for at such a reasonable price your jaw will drop.
    I highly reccomend.

March 25, 2014

This cream is made with all natural products, is Canadian made and smells terrific. It absorbs into the skin wonderfully and manages even the driest winter skin. You are left glowing and smelling like dessert!

February 24, 2013

I really love this product! It smells absolutely incredible, and you only need to use a little at a time. I would definitely recommend this product (and other Cake products) to anyone! You won't be disappointed.

February 24, 2013

A little goes a long way. This cream smells amazing, many people comment that i smell like baked goods though :)

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk