Captain Crunch Cereal Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 329 in Cereal

January 19, 2017

Other than tearing the roof of your mouth apart, Captain crunch is still as delicious now, as I remember it being when I was a kid. Nice and crunchy and sweet, but not too sweet.

January 10, 2017

Tasts so good that I feel good about giving them to my daughter in the mornings.. Along with a fruit it puts a smile on her face every day! They remind me of my childhood, hopefully they do the same with my kid!

October 04, 2016

Ces céréales goûtent l'enfance, avec beaucoup de sucre, mais c'est si bon. Je pourrais manger une boîte au complet sans me tanner. Le seul problème c'est que ce n'est pas les céréales les plus nourrissantes, mais j'aime bien les acheter quand elles sont en spéciales.

September 19, 2016

how could you not love this cereal, with it's satisfying crunch and delicious flavor, I think it may be a nostalgic thing too as I remember loving this as a child, this is another favourite in my house. Me especially. I find it kinda pricey though and never can find it on sale, however it is so good its ok to indulge and spend the extra for that delicious satisfying flavour

September 17, 2016

I enjoyed this cereal as a kid. It's not my usual that I pick up at the grocery store on my weekly visits. It's good to eat if you want something with a little sweet.

September 08, 2016

Ha ha ha.. The Good Ol' Captain..

Brown Sugar, Oats, Corn, Melts in your mouth and I think the new recipe doesn't scratch the heck out of the roof of your mouth anymore? It is a good treat, but definitely don't let it become a part of your daily diet.. Super bad for blood sugar and arteries..

But it is super good taste wise, totally original, nothing else like it. Enjoy the Crunch !!

September 08, 2016

This is the ultimate cereal. I love the crunch and the fact that it doesn't get soggy as I tend to eat slow. I cannot get enough of this product. I could eat it all day long!

May 01, 2016

The Captian has been my number 1 cereal since I was a child. To me the taste is kinda a cross between sugary and buttery goodness. Even my kids request we buy on every shopping trip.

April 25, 2016

My children love this cereal and ask me to always buy this kind! The taste is good and my children will not eat anything else but this cereal!! Children will not change from this brand.

March 19, 2016

i have loved this cereal for many a year!!! i like it as a snack or when i am out walking....i do not use milk with this i prefer it dry... its so sweet and crunchy!!!!!