Cargo Hands of Hope Eye Shadow Palette

Cargo Hands of Hope Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1024 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

February 05, 2010

I received this product to review from Cargo Cosmetics. I haven't been a big eye shadow user for several years, but this palette may just be the product to convert me back to the beauty junkie that I was in high school! I have only used about half of the colours so far, including the bright purple, brown and light pink, but I'm extremely satisfied with the way they show up. I can't wait to use them with the primer that I received from last week's ChickAdvisor event!

I find some of the colours to be way too wild for me, and I don't imagine I will ever use them. The palette is unfortunately quite large and takes up a lot of space in my small bathroom space, but it's nice to have an item that looks more special than the rest. At a steep price of $29 though, I don't see myself ever buying this for myself.

But if you're willing to spend the money for a good quality product and you like the colours, I strongly recommend purchasing this palette.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS