Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 831 in Lip Balm

Carmex lip balm restores the moisture that wind and dry, cold air can suck right out of your lips. One of the moisturizing ingredients in Carmex lip balm is cocoa butter, a natural emollient. Cocoa beans were discovered by the mysterious ancient Mayans. Whatever caused their great civilization to vanish, at least it wasn’t chapped lips. For more information, please visit http://www.mycarmex.com.

January 04, 2017

Have a tub beside my bed, in my purse and in my car. Oh and at work too. This stuff keeps your lips moisturized and no need to re-apply every hour. It stays. Love Carmex!!!!

November 17, 2016

I have tried so many different lip balms throughout the years and every time I end up going back to this amazing product. This lip balm literally transforms your lips from cracked and chapped to moisturized and healthy. I especially love to apply this before I start my makeup and then wiping it off once I'm about to apply my lipstick and it really makes all the difference.

October 25, 2016

I use this product everyday i have one in ever room in my house and probably at least three in my bag lol I get bad chapped lips at winter and this product saves my life ever year. I put it on ever morning and just before i go to bed and it keeps my lips moist and it feels amazing. bonus it also smells great.

April 21, 2016

Carmex is my all time favorite lip balm. My skin is incredibly sensitive and carmex is one of the only lip balms that doesn't make me have a reaction because the ingredients are few and not complicated. It works really well for moisturizing and works well underneath lip gloss. I have a tub of this stuff everywhere I can manage.

April 20, 2016

One of my favourite basic lip calm brands, it's old school but very effective in moisturizing my lips. I wish this one had an SPF though but I do have others with SPF so I use this one inside when I am at work.

Updated On: April 20, 2016

One of my favourite basic lip calm brands, it's old school but very effective in moisturizing my lips. I wish the one I have had an SPF though but I do have others with SPF so I use this one inside when I am at work.

March 31, 2016

5 stars!!!!! I absolutely love this stuff. I won't use anything else on my lips. When my lips just start feeling chap,I put some on and by morning they are no longer chapped. It doesn't burn and your lips feel smooth almost instantly. I have turned my 18 yr old daughter into a believer as well. And our local walmart sells it for $1.99. It's a must in our household!

March 30, 2016

I purchased Carmex lip balm for the first time in November without knowing how much this little tube would save my life during winter. No more chapped lips! It stays on for long enough that you do not need to reapply it every other minute without having a waxy feel to it. The taste is not too sweet nor too strong. I really fell in love! It is definitely worth the purchase.

March 23, 2016

This is the best lip balm on the market. It's thick but not sticky and really locks in the moisture. It last long and heals any sort of damage from dry lips or cracks etc.

March 15, 2016

I have lip moisturizers everywhere, in the car, in my purse, all over the house. Carmex is by far my favourite, I even buy it for my boys who ski all winter and chap their lips in the wind... And they use it. This is the perfect product to keep your lips healthy and moisturized.

March 10, 2016

I love this product and the price is great too! The only thing I don't like about this particular lip balm is the smell. I would probably use it more if there was no scent.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish