Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue
Good

Cashmere Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 192 in Household Essentials

September 15, 2016

This product is so soft. It doesn't rip when u wipe. Very resonant in price comes in all different counts of rolls. Has special offers to purchase stuff as well

August 27, 2016

This tiolet paper is very effective.It is soft not rough to the touch.That is what i like about it.
I find that the 3ply bathroom tiolet paper goes a long way.

February 12, 2016

This is my go to bathroom tissue. It's usually always a decent price and it's a good quality bathroom tissue. It doesn't rip or crumble when you use it and it's soft.

February 11, 2016

My favourite "luxery" toilet tissue to use. I saw luxery because it is the softest I have ever used. It's thick but not too thick. Doesn't clog the toilet. I buy it in bulk when it goes on sale as it is WORTH it!

September 30, 2015

I am not a fan, I don't know if it's just the package that I picked up, but there was so much fluff on the toilet paper. Will not buy this again.

September 23, 2015

My family doesn't like it. Although it's three ply, my family of four went through a roll a day. My six year old said it hurt his bum.

July 02, 2015

This toilet paper is amazing and really soft. It's very thick ply so you don't need to use as much! It's always the best when it's on sale. Great quality toilet paper.

July 02, 2015

Bought this on sale it's pricey but is nice and soft. No scent to 7t that I found anyway. Don't know if I'd buy if not on sale. But overall good quality

July 02, 2015

Love this toilet paper. It's soft on the bottom too. I stock up on it when on sale!

June 13, 2015

very soft and very absorbent. it is also very affordable.