Catelli Garden Select Parmesan & Romano Spaghetti Sauce

Catelli Garden Select Parmesan & Romano Spaghetti Sauce Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

September 20, 2016

Amazing even the kids
Like it it's healthy and delicious as well as affordable for a growing family who don't always have a ton of money to spend on groceries

September 19, 2016

This sauce is great, I use it on different kinds of pasta and it's always delicious. I stock up when it's on sale so I always have some on hand. Just as good as homemade, great sauce!

September 08, 2015

I LOVE this pasta sauce. I eat it for lunch 3 days per week. It tastes great on fusilli and rotini. I love the cheesey flavour and the nutritional goodness of the veggies. It's a great way to get in another serving of vegetables daily.

May 24, 2015

This sauce made my stomach upset, pretty sure it was the parmesan.

May 14, 2015

This sauce is pretty good but it is missing something. Haven't quite figured out what it is yet maybe some rosemary but otherwise the kids ate it so that say something

May 05, 2015

Best spaghetti sauce ever. Just the right thickness. Glues to your pasta. Robust flavour,

September 22, 2014

649 mL of absolute taste delight. I used to always make my Spaghetti sauce from scratch but as I get older don't seem to find the time or energy to do that. I was craving spaghetti and saw this sauce on sale for $1.89 a jar. Decided that I would give it a try. Made a few mini meatballs to add to the sauce, cooked the spaghetti and poured the sauce over top. Wow! what a taste delight. So close to homemade that if I didn't know it was a bought sauce I would not been any the wiser.

One of the things I really like about this sauce is that it does not have added preservatives and is low in fat and saturated fat. It is also made with 6 vegetables which means I get my daily veggie intake. But best of all is the taste. My mouth waters just thinking about it. Thank you Catelli for another superior product. Good work!

And did I mention I loved it and am going to try some of their other varieties. This sauce I would definitely use for a company dish and if the guests think it is home made all the better (no I will fess up and tell the it's Catelli, can't not give them the credit).