Catelli Meat Pasta Sauce
Good

Catelli Meat Pasta Sauce Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 110 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

October 02, 2016

This is the only pasta sauce that I like the rest of my family likes different kinds but not me almost every weekend I make pasta I always half to have this sauce on hand especially for myself it's the only kind that I like

August 24, 2016

My whole family LOVES this sauce ! Always a go-to for a quick delicious meal.
    I've been eating this sauce since I was a kid, always been my favourite. Huge thumbs up from me.

April 14, 2015

I try to usually make mine own but when I am in a hurry #Catelli #Meat #Pasta #Sauce is one of my favorite brands of canned #pasta #sauces to use. It is great in a pinch to use in my favorite recipes like spaghetti, casseroles and lasagna . #Catelli Meat Pasta Sauce is also a great price as well as great value. Very tasty.

April 14, 2015

One of the cheapest cans of sauce. We use this for pasta and pizza. It tastes much different from other pasta meat sauces but this kind of meat sauce is really good. Can be found in most stores.

What do you think, have you tried it?