Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 110 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

December 28, 2016

J’étais un peu sceptique d'essayer ces pâtes pour la texture et le gout. Je l'ai fait pour inclure plus de légumes dans mes mets. J'ai fait la moitié d'une boite ordinaire de Catelli et l'autre moitié de Catelli Supergreens. J'ai été ravie!!!! Ca a passé inaperçue , Les pâtes ont bon gout ! J'adore!

November 25, 2016

I was so surprised to come home to wonderful free gift from ChickAdvisor . I received a beautiful box full of Super Greens Catelli pasta ,Smart veggie spaghetti, wooden spoon and fork, a pot holder and two great receipes to try with my family . My daughter is a vegetarian so she loved it . The receipes were so helpful and quick to make .The quality of pasta was excellent and didn't go starchy after it cooled . Like some brands on the market do . I would recommend anyone to try these pastas .

October 25, 2016

J'ai reçu ses pattes pour tester gratuitement par Chick Advisor, je les prépare pour ma fille et je peux dire qu'elle les adores. Le fait qu'il ait des légumes à l'intérieur a appuyé mon choix de le donner à manger fille. Merci

October 24, 2016

Trying for the first time... tasted good. tuna and spices added the flavours..prepared for the potluck.. the whole group liked it....we will buy again

October 22, 2016

Quick and easy tuna pasta salad made healthier by using Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli. The kids loved the colour. I loved the taste and the added health benefits. I would by this product again. I was thrilled to get to try it free from Chickadvisor and Catelli. Change up your boring pasta and sneak in some greens.

October 20, 2016

Thanks for opportunity to try Catelli Super Greens.My family love the taste.I appreciate the free sample.Catelli dishes make a good choice to add to many variety of dishes.

October 20, 2016

Wow! I try this product for free and it was awesome! I cooked for a salad and the taste was so good. Easy to cook it, great color and easy to use. I will try it again for sure.

October 19, 2016

I received this product to try for free. This made a really nice pasta salad. It cooked up easily and nicely and was very tasty. The fact that it was colourful made my salad pretty as well as delicious. I'm making this my new go to whenever I have to bring food for an outing!

October 19, 2016

What I love about this pasta is that my family can't taste the difference from the regular pasta so I get to feed the some veggies without them even knowing! Made it for dinner with my usual meat sauce and they devoured it :)

October 19, 2016

I received catelli super greens fusilli to try and review from chick advisor. I prepared the creamy green bean fusilla pasta salad recipe that came in the box. It was good but next time I think I'd do as a main course and make differently. The texture was a little different than we expected but overall it was a success with the the adults but kids weren't as fussy for it :)