• CattleBoyz BBQ Sauce & Seasoning

CattleBoyz BBQ Sauce & Seasoning Reviews

Ranked #2286 out of 2312 in Grocery

Taste

March 09, 2015

We will never buy this again! The taste is strange and the sauce is too thin. Skip this one and pay a little extra for a better brand.

Taste

April 06, 2013

I love to cook and write reviews, so it's no surprise that I'm Proud to do a review of a Canadian company based in Calgary, Alberta that make BBQ sauces, rubs and versatile spices known as Cattle Boyz :)
First off I am extremely happy to say that Cattle Boyz sauces are Gluten Free as well as Fat Free! *Be sure to check though as some may not be!*
Upon opening and tasting the Original BBQ sauce the thought of Stir fry & Hamburgers ( I make the the best ;) and homemade hashbrowns popped into my head!

So the first meal I made was Stir fried veggies, hamburgers with Cattle Boyz BBQ sauce and homemade hashbrowns with Cattle Boyz Gourmet Seasoning! I love the sweetness that it gave the burgers and the spices, giving the taste of a homemade burger, taking me back to when Gramma used to make them :) The hashbrowns were another major hit, we've used a spice before on our potatoes, I honestly can't think of the name but the Gourmet seasoning tops it, giving potatoes a nice twist from the usual baked, fried, boiled or scalloped potatoes! The entire family scarfed back their food it was so delicious!

After tasting the sauce on the burgers, the next meal I made was a delicious meatloaf, mixing the sauce into the loaf as well as using it as the sauce on top. My son doesn't care much for hamburger, unless it's mixed in his food or if it comes from McDonalds so I was absolutely amazed that he ate the meatloaf and asked for seconds without it being mixed into the potatoes! Not to mention the house smelled amazing, it will definitely be awesome on chicken and ribs, Mmmm..I can't wait!

With everyone loving the meals I made so much it leads me to honestly say that I would recommend Cattle Boyz Sauce to anyone who has never tried it, I guarantee you will love it! I for one will continue to support this deserving Canadian Company!

Now available in Canadian Tire (nationwide) and Target stores in Eastern Canada as well as other stores throughout Canada! More info at www.cattleboyz.com

Have you ever tried any of these great products? What were your thoughts?!