Cavendish Farms Old Fashioned Hashbrown Potato Patties Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

May 02, 2016

I love hash browns! And these cavendish potato patties are super yummy. These cook very well, I bake them and sometimes I fry them in a pan, they crisp nicely on the outside and stay soft in the middle.

0.5/5

May 02, 2016

I personally think these potato patties are gross, they have no real flavor, very bland tasting,the only way I could eat it was to smother it with ketchup,not a breakfast item I would ever purchase again.

May 02, 2016

One of my favorite , I love this so much with some bacon, eggs sandwich and nice cool or warm drink. This is a great size and wonder what store to get it from

May 01, 2016

I saw these on Sale for a really good price at Shoppers Drug Mart. I actually never heard of Cavendish farm before but since it's a good deal and I love hash-browns so I gave it a go. They are amazingly good. I just baked in the toaster oven and it is still crispy and good (just like frying). At first I wasn't sure how they would taste so I only put 1 to try. After 1 I just can't stop eating them. I wish I had bought more at the time. Would highly recommend it if you love hash browns. They are good!

May 01, 2016

Got these on sale for $1, one of the best dollars I ever spent! Sooo good! They cook up nice and crispy and didn't take long to cook through. Would reccomend these for sure.

April 24, 2016

These hashbrown potatoe patties are so delicious. I also like the onion and potato patties as well. So easy to cook, just put them on a baking sheet and pop them in the oven. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They fry up really good as well.

April 05, 2016

I love these. You just cook them in the oven and they come out better than fast food hashbrowns and less grease. Good crunch when you bite them but soft inside. I believe you can get a flavoured one also but I only buy plain. The kids love them. They definatley meet my expectations. Love them.

March 01, 2016

These were on sale last week for $2.00 a pack I bought 2 packs as I had 2 $2.00 coupons, so they ended up costing my $2.00 for 20 Lovely to put ketchup on and have with eggs.

March 01, 2016

For at home, in the oven, these are great hashbrowns and very quick easy to heat up / bake in the oven!

cavendish provides good tasting, comparable to store bought to go hashbrown without the greasy amount.
I find I prefer tim hortons hashbrown for taste but so GREASY!!!!!!!

Very oily and greasy to eat, whereas cavendish has the taste without that added oil and greasyness!

Good baked crispy outside, nice color (yellow / bronze) with interior soft

February 19, 2016

These hash Browns are part of what we call on the weekends"The big Breakfast". They bake perfectly to a nice crisp in the oven and goes perfectly with some ketchup and a couple of over easy eggs. They cook fast and are not greasy. The downside would be the packaging though. Once you open it you have to throw it into a large baggie or the patties get frost bitten.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products