Centrum for Women Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

October 10, 2016

The pharmacist recommended this women's muttivitamin saying it was the most popular and effective, it was also on sale.,I have been taking Centrum for women for about 2 months and feel more balanced. I like they also have a version for over 50 when that time comes. Vitamins not too,huge and easy to swallow

August 17, 2016

I had heard from a bootcamp class that Centrum was recommended as a high quality vitamin. I decided to buy a bottle. Must say, I do get a boost of energy noticeably shortly after taking one, however, there is a bit of quizzyness as well. I will try taking it with food and report back.

July 14, 2016

After I started taking these I felt my energy levels increase a considerable amount. I was never big on vitamins until I met my partner and he got me into the routine of taking them. I feel so much better actually getting the vitamins I normally lack. I also find they help with my diet in a round about way, when I take these in the morning I feel more energetic and in turn I am keen to eat a healthier diet for the day.

July 14, 2016

If you are looking to buy a good multivitamin & mineral supplement, I suggest you to choose this one. It will help to maintain your immune function, to metabolize the proteins, carbs and fats that you ingest and it will also help you to maintain an healthy skin. The tablet is easy to swallow.
Ps. They are Gluten Free!

May 15, 2016

Jai cru remarquer une petite difference . un gain denergie. Jadore ce produit la pilule est grosse mais s'avale facilement .la pilule ne goute rien . le pot dure en moyenne 2 mois

March 04, 2015

I know Centrum is a very popular brand of vitamins, but they aren't for me. They are hard as little rocks and take all day to dissolve fully in your gut. I'm better with a capsule or gummy.

September 30, 2013

These vitamins give you everything you need

1.5/5

September 25, 2013

The entire Centrum line is just terrible. Pharmaceutical companies make doctors push it to their patients and doctors these days either aren't smart enough or don't care enough about their patients to recommend a natural alternative. I took Centrum for women and it immediately made me throw up. Avoid all synthetic drugs and supplements at all costs and find something that will actually work for you at a health food store.

September 11, 2013

i have used centrum for years and would not change, my Dr. told me to get them .

August 09, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this vitamin!!! I have tried many different multi vitamins for women but none them really seemed to work. After a couple of weeks of taking this one I really noticed a difference in how I was feeling. I had more energy,felt better and I never got sick all last winter. It is more expensive then other ones but for me it is well worth the extra money.