• Chapman's Caramel Pecan Crunch Frozen Yogurt
  • Chapman's Caramel Pecan Crunch Frozen Yogurt

Chapman's Caramel Pecan Crunch Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

Caramel frozen yogurt with a caramel ribbon and praline pecan pieces. For more information, click here.

April 05, 2016

I purchased this a while ago and really liked it. Its delicious not too sweet or overpowering flavors. I really like caramel and bits of pecan in it. Would definitely recommend to everyone

April 05, 2016

Trop bon, c'est rempli de saveur et de pacanes. C'est beaucoup moins lourd au goût que la crème glacée mais rien ne se perd en saveur. En fait j'aime bien tout les produit de la gamme Chapman.

March 09, 2016

Purchased this when I received a coupon for Chapman's products. It's very delicious. There's loads of caramel in there and little sugary pecan pieces in it. Not too sweet or overpowering. I could eat a whole bowl of it in one sitting. I will definitely purchase this again.

January 29, 2016

This frozen yogurt is so yummy. I always buy this and it doesn't last long in my house!

January 29, 2016

Chapman's Caramel Pecan Crunch Frozen Yogurt is so delish! The taste compares to a full fat ice cream with the rich flavour. I highly recommend keeping this flavour stocked in your freezer!

November 24, 2015

Definitely the best frozen yogurt I have ever had! This is so decadent and creamy. Simply divine!

July 18, 2015

This stuff is so yummy. Our favorite frozen yogurt. I have yet to try a flavour that I did not like!

March 09, 2015

i love peacans so this is amazing! i buy this in bulk!

March 08, 2015

Even though I don't normally like pecans in ice cream or frozen yoghurt, I really like them in this. Probably because of the caramel in it. Delicious!

August 18, 2014

I highly recommend you try Chapman's Caramel Pecan Crunch Frozen Yogurt. It is very creamy, delicious, and I love the added pecans. My boys (21 & 29) find it really sweet. Myself and my hubby do not. This flavor is bought at least once every 1-2 weeks and always gone within days. LOVE it!! Chapman has really out done themselves with this frozen Yogurt.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends