Chapman's Sport Lollys Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 05, 2015

bought them once and probably wont again, initially tasted great and then it had a bitter taste i wasn't a big fan of.

March 09, 2015

After a few bits they start to get a weird after taste. Almost taste like a form of medicine.

July 22, 2014

Tried the blue berry blast flavour. These are popsicles (individually wrapped, one stick per package) that have electrolytes in them so I could see giving them to kids in the summer especially after soccer. This flavour has a lemonade taste to it which I liked and the consistency of the popsicle was a beter quality and flavour than the generic 2-stick popsicles we've all had before. This flavour is a very pale white-blue colour and does not change the colour of your tongue. Chapman's has a great website with a free Kidsclub that you can earn points with which is where I got my free coupon to try these Sport Lollys. (Could only find these for sale at Giant Tiger and Family Foods).

June 18, 2014

Love all of the Chapman line of products. Haven't found one yet to dislike.

The Sports Lolly are excellent, the quench your thirst, taste yummy and are a treat to eat. I purchase most of mine from No Frill's here in Edmonton where the price is the best. I started buying these just for the hot months of the year, but found that I enjoy them so much I always have them on hand. As I said they are a great thirst quencher and if you have been working out or just doing a more strenuos bit of cleaning, these make a nice refreshing treat when you are taking that much needed break.

Thank you Chapman's for giving us another fine product.

January 24, 2014

Chapmans Sport Lollys

Chapmans is a Canadian company located in Ontario. I love supporting Canadian Businesses. I don't believe we've ever been disappointed with any of Chapmans products thus far. They are a great, loyal company. They make peanut-free, Lactose-Free and gluten-free products which is perfect for this household as the hubby can even enjoy them having his celiac disease.

Sports Lollys are Electrolyte infused popsicles that are great for rehydrating and cooling down your body after you've been active and they are even great to give you a little boost if you are sick (they are even safe for kids.), my son just loves them and had most gone before I got my review done lol..Sports Lollys are made to keep your electrolytes in balance..

They are very delicious, healthy, inexpensive and come in 4 amazing flavors:

Grape Rush
Wild Berry Blast
Orange Surge
Lemon Lime

We all loved them here and each of us had a different favorite (although they are All delish)
My son's favorite is: Orange
Hubby's fav is: Wild Berry
Mine is of course: Grape ;)

The next time you are shopping, you really should grab a box, I can bet you won't be disappointed :)

They even have a contest running at the moment Enter Contest

Tip: If you have a sick child and they don't really want to suck on a popsicle, you can easily melt it down and let them drink it instead!

Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!