ChapStick All Natural Lip Balm

ChapStick All Natural Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 787 in Lip Balm

INDICATIONS: ChapStick 100% Naturals Botanical Medley Lip Balmsoft mix of natural herbal essence and aloe vitamin extracts. Provides a light layer of moisturization.

September 27, 2016

A great product for dry lips and for those who have a tendency of biting lips.
The different flavours help in choosing the right product.
Keeps the lips soft and chapped free. :)

March 23, 2016

Doesn't have very long staying power and the smell is not that great. I was looking for a great alternative to the usual chemicals found it the original chapstick and was happy to find this. But overall wasn't impressed. Didn't keep my lips that moisturized.

August 21, 2015

This is my favorite lip balm! I put it on right before bed and i wake up with incredibly soft lips in the morning! Great application, it just glides on your lips!

April 25, 2014

Best chapstick ever. Makes your dry lips smooth!

February 17, 2014

Love this product - the absolute only thing I use!!

September 26, 2012

Love this for my pucker! It moisturizes well. A must for those ladies on the go.

April 22, 2009

I have dry lips all year long and some lip balms I try make it worse. The Chapstick 100% Naturals is the best that I have found.

April 19, 2008

Although I never use this word, I have to describe this product as meh. The packaging is good; I prefer the stick format to lip balm in a pot which just gets under my nails and is unhygenic I think. In terms of price, I don't remember what I paid but since I bought it at Shopper's Drug Mart I'm sure it was overpriced. Anyway, I have a real problem with dry, chapped lips and I was forever putting Vaseline on so I thought it would be a good idea to use something not mineral-based for a change. I used to have this Carol's Daughter lip balm that was really moisturizing but too fruity-smelling but I lost it. Anyway. I saw this and thought I'd give it a try. The smell is ok but I personally prefer a minty-smelling Chapstick. It's really stiff going on and continues to feel stiff on your lips. I also don't feel like it lasts as long as other "non-natural" Chapsticks. But it definitely works; I've noticed a big improvement on my lips and if I go a couple of days without using it the extreme dryness comes back. I think the best strategy for this is to apply it and then a thin layer of Vaseline or something over it. That way you're getting the benefits of a natural lip balm (if there are any of it) but the slickness of the Vaseline as well.

March 19, 2007

I recently found my new favourite lip balm in a tube: ChapStick All Natural Lip Balm. This lip balm contains 100% all natural ingredients like Vitamin E, jojoba, shea butter and mango butter, all of which help to keep your lips smooth and moisturized. It is also not tested on animals and contains no preservatives.

For this price ($1.49), I can easily afford to keep a tube in my purse, at the office, on my nightstand, and with my make-up. One application of ChapStick All Natural lip balm locks in the moisture and keeps my lips feeling great for many hours.