• China Glaze Gelaze Top coat
  • China Glaze Gelaze Top coat

China Glaze Gelaze Top coat Reviews

Ranked #632 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

January 27, 2015

Good product for the price. Stays on for a couple of weeks so there is more durable stuff out there.

January 26, 2015

Great nail polish. So many colours to choose from.

January 26, 2015

For Christmas I asked my dad to pay for the things I ordered on Aliexpress.com. I had found the LED lamp and some polish colors. The thing I forgot was the top coat so I went to my beauty store and got the Geláze by China Glaze. I had tried the regular china glaze regular polish before and liked them so i thought it would be perfect. First thing I had a pricing problem. They charged me 30-ish bucks for it but the girl who talked me through it told me it was 15 so at the cash I was suprised but the girl told me that 30 was the good price and that the colors were 15. I took it anyways and got home and search online and found it everywhere for 15. So I got back and manage to get the price fixed but it was a pretty long process for them I don't no why.

I was really excited to try it so as soon as I got home I tried it. I watch a lot of reviews and knew what the steps was so thats what i did. I washed I buffed I file I put a first thin coat (With the Gelaze I didn't had to put a base coat.) I cured I put another layer I cured I put the top coat layer I cured and clean it with alcohol. I thought everything was good but it was still sticky for a while. So I don't know, maybe it's the lamp, maybe the colors or maybe the top coat.

But after all it looks great but I have to be really careful for the first hour because it has to dry. When it's dry it's not that shinny but the good point is that it last for a long time.

So overall I think the product is great maybe it's the other elements that causes that stickiness but I want to try with a China Glaze color and see what it will do.