Amazing

China Glaze Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #1230 out of 1455 in Nail Polish

Fast Forward Top Coat penetrates and dries all layers of nail polish quickly

January 04, 2016

I love wearing nail polish and depending on how much time I have I love to switch it up. But recently, I haven't had a whole lot of 'extra' time, so I love when I find a product that helps my nails stay looking great longer than a week. This product definitely does that. It looks fantastic on top of any brand or colour. I went more than 2wks without a single chip - until you could clearly see my nail line growing in! LOL. So, why wouldn't I recommend this product? Unfortunately what makes it great is also it's down fall - it's impossible to get off!! Perhaps there is a trick I'm unaware of but regular OPI nail polish remover will barely budge this stuff. After a combination of remover, moisturizer and scrapping, I finally got it off. If there is a better way to remove, then I would highly recommend, but not being able to get it off is a huge deal breaker of me. :S

September 23, 2013

The product is wonderful, no bumps, no bubbles, and no fog effect. I like China glaze nail polish, I really like their top coat, great product, very effective.

March 21, 2012

I don't typically spend an outrageous amount of money on top coats, simply because they all work the same - the only thing that really varies is how long your polish lasts, and resistance against chipping and cracking.

While China Glaze's Top Coat smells beautiful (weird for a nailpolish), it really doesn't last very long and will chip within the first few days of wear. This is super annoying! Especially when you pair it with a China Glaze color!!