Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips

Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 737 in Chocolate

October 03, 2016

The Hershey Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips are my go-to whenever I bake. They are especially great for basic chocolate chip cookies. Whenever I make them, they're gone within a day! Everyone loves them!

August 16, 2016

These are delicious in chocolate chip cookies. I still prefer the semi-sweet to be honest, but I am now outnumbered in my house by my milk-chocolate loving children. Sometimes I like to mix these with semi-sweet and white chocolate chips for an impressive looking cookie. If you're really in the mood for a candy fix, some toffee bits set them off nicely as well.

April 28, 2016

These are the only chips l use for my baking. There is no substitutes when it comes to Chipits milk chocolate chips. These chips do not melt when used in cookie dough or muffin dough. Great melting chips as well.

January 28, 2016

Yum! Chocolate chips are necessary for baking!
Love them in cookies, muffins and pancakes.

January 28, 2016

I love to use these for my baking needs, mostly chocolate chip cookies.

December 29, 2015

Delicious chocolate chips. I use them all the time for baking because they melt really well.

December 28, 2015

these are great in baking. I like to add them to banana muffins gives it a little zip. They also make the best chocolate chip cookies one of my old favourites!

October 14, 2015

They are very good for baking and don't cost an arm and a leg. I make the usual chocolate chip cookies with them.

October 11, 2015

perfect for baking cookies or muffins ( of course!) , they melt nicely and also the flavour of the chocolate is delicious, not overly sweet.

October 11, 2015

I love the flavour of these chocolate chips and they melt nicely in cookies. Good quality chocolate chips perfect for baking.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear