• Chloe Love Story Perfume
  • Chloe Love Story Perfume

Chloe Love Story Perfume Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 1216 in Perfume

October 02, 2016

Perfumer Anne Flipo composed the new Chloe floral composition, which explores the note of orange blossom. The scent is clean and fresh, made from neroli, orange blossom and stephanotis (jasmine from Madagascar).

September 01, 2016

I knew when I saw it in his eyes...he was more than interested. So I smelled it and he saw it too In my eyes. We agree on this one without any doubts. Without looking at the price we decided to take it home.

June 06, 2016

This is a beautiful scent that is not too strong and just right for me. It has a light rose fragrance but it is not overpoweringly flowery. I also smell a sweet, powdery background to it. The packaging is lovely and decidedly understated and French - a little grosgrain ribbon tied under the nozzle, and looks classy and elegant on my shelf. My boyfriend goes crazy for it.

Beautiful scent and highly recommend.

May 06, 2016

I tend to lean toward anything with coconut or jasmine as a base. Similarly I prefer light floral scents over musky darker notes. I received this as a sample with my Sephora order. I definitely recommend try before you buy with perfume. I am not usually a fan of Chloe, I bought their self-titled scent over a year ago after trying it in-store, and have worn it maybe twice since. I just didn't like it once I got home. But, Chloe Love Story is different. It's light and refreshing and just works with my skin once warmed up. I disagree with another reviewer saying it smells weird on clothing, I don't find that. But scents are such a personal thing. If floral, light and refreshing is your thing, give this a try.

April 21, 2016

I was really surprised when I smelled this perfume. It is on the floral side but it is not to overwhelming. It still one of those fresh scents that you can wear when going out. Another favorite of mine for sure.

March 27, 2016

Subtle floral smell lingers on my clothes for the entire day. It is not too strong and is easy to blend with other soft smelling perfume. It is an easy day time and night time scent.

January 20, 2016

The perfect choice for work where co workers are sensitive I wear it I love it

May 15, 2015

Ahhh Chloe Love Story Eau de Parfum! A most fitting fragrance today as I’m feeling a little lovie! We all have those dreams of happily ever after, those fantasies of the perfect love story, could be the Prince on his white steed come to whisk you away to a land far, far away. As for me, my fantasies include a mad man in a little blue box. Or, at the very least, some dorky guy like myself who I can enjoy the simple things with even if he can’t travel through all of time and space, I’ll Chloe Love Story is a fresh white floral that at first mist has a slight grapefruit note that dries down to a bright neroli note. The scent diffuses quickly as it dries down and notes of of jasmine and physalis come out to play giving the fragrance a little hint of sexiness. The note of jasmine kinda makes me feel like I’m at a wedding as it has that unusual wedding bouquet type of dry down but even deeper into the wear you’ll find cedarwood warms the blend up and gives a woodsy edge to the final set.
Anytime I wear a Chloe fragrance it does evoke the spirit of romance……! It’s like a sunny day in the park with your favorite boy! Green grass, blue skies, the warm of his hand in your own! Chloe Love Story is the perfect light Spring fragrance but don’t let the lighter floral notes fool you as this has a beautiful linger scent with excellent throw and wear.