Christie Foods Triscuit Sea Salt and Black Pepper Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 11, 2015

Christie Foods Triscuit Sea Salt and Black Pepper;

jheathier alternative to those with gluten sensititivies or want a healthier ingriedients diet

great tasting
good amount of salt and black pepper
gives it that salty taste we enjoy
along with the kick of the black pepper that is great with cheese or additiioal toppings on the crackers

August 25, 2015

I'm usually not a triscuit fan, but the flavour on these crackers is amazing. I could eat a whole box in a sitting.

August 24, 2015

These crackers are so delicious!!! I like eating them all by themselves. They are like a healthier choice then chips.

July 03, 2015

I love this crackers. Triscuit makes the best tasting crackers. I only just tried this flavour and I have been enjoying it! It's so delicious alone and with a simple dip. This packs flavour. And it is healthy, what more can you ask for? The price is right as well. Not expensive at all.

June 02, 2015

I love #Triscuit crackers and this flavor combination is delicious. Good on their own, with cheese or paired with your favourite dip. Each cracker has a generous sprinkle of spices. A hearty cracker that doesn't break apart easily.

June 02, 2015

I love these. Great to munch on these. I dont need no dips, love them as they are.

June 02, 2015

These are super delicious, I love dipping them or eating them plain!

May 12, 2015

I just did not enjoy these at all, they tasted like cardboard to me. The texture is also a little off putting to me

April 28, 2015

j'aime beaucoup les triscuits et ceux la sont vraiment bon nature ou avec des garnitures

April 02, 2015

I'm not sure how new this one is, but I saw it for the first time today. 've never seen it before, so out of curiosity I bought it. I love sea salt, but I was hesitant about the black pepper aspect. I don't mind pepper on my food, but I never usually eat stuff that is meant to be that flavour. I can't quite decide how much I like them. I love the sea salt aspect of it, but I'm trying to figure out if the black pepper taste is too overpowering or not. I think it's okay, but I may try them in soup and see if I still like them. Interesting new flavour though! I do like that it's part of the line that's made with brown rice.