Christie Swiss Cheese Crackers Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 30, 2016

I enjoy these crackers with all kinds of toppings. They are sturdy and won't break in dips. I like the little holes and the Swiss cheese taste is delightful. A must at every party.

October 01, 2016

Super bon goût de fromage. Pratique en collation et pour les lunchs de toute la famille à consommer avec modération ,car les biscuits sont salés et gras.

October 01, 2016

So i work late night shifts in a hospital and most of the time, i need something to shove into my mouth to eat and go. I tried these crackers and they were disgusting, it had a awful smell and tasted really bad, would never purchase again

August 25, 2016

These are an amazingly tasty snack. Just be careful to portion them out. Trust me, I've seen a whole box go in one sitting. Not joking. These suckers can be highly addictive.

May 14, 2016

these are delicious to have on their own with a great cheese flavor I putting these out for when I get visitors or taking to work to have as a snack they're light and crispy

February 01, 2016

I love, love, love these!

These are the perfect size to pop in the mouth :) I love to add slice of old cheddar cheese on top, then put a slice of Calabasa on top of the cheese. It's a perfect snack :) Yummy! The crackers are affordable and often on sale.

January 24, 2016

I like eating these crackers ,nice crunch and a great cheese flavor ,they are inexpensive too.I would recommend this to everyone

January 02, 2016

Great snack. Perfect for lunches. Delicious Swiss cheese flavour. I could eat the whole box in one sitting! Addicting little bugers.

January 02, 2016

Like these as a snack. These are great on their own. Lots of flavour and very small.. So good!

June 13, 2015

These are addictive, once you start munching them they are hard to put down, they have a great swiss cheese flavor and are nice and crunchy.