Christie Swiss Cheese Crackers Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 19, 2017

These are great crackers!!! You can really taste the swiss cheese coating on them. They are a fun cracker that can just be eaten all by itself! My daughter loves them

January 18, 2017

I love these crackers! Such a great flavour and so crispy! I do find them a bit expensive at timea but atock up when they go on sale! Perfect snack on their own or with some more cheese added!

November 30, 2016

I enjoy these crackers with all kinds of toppings. They are sturdy and won't break in dips. I like the little holes and the Swiss cheese taste is delightful. A must at every party.

October 01, 2016

Super bon goût de fromage. Pratique en collation et pour les lunchs de toute la famille à consommer avec modération ,car les biscuits sont salés et gras.

October 01, 2016

So i work late night shifts in a hospital and most of the time, i need something to shove into my mouth to eat and go. I tried these crackers and they were disgusting, it had a awful smell and tasted really bad, would never purchase again

August 25, 2016

These are an amazingly tasty snack. Just be careful to portion them out. Trust me, I've seen a whole box go in one sitting. Not joking. These suckers can be highly addictive.

May 14, 2016

these are delicious to have on their own with a great cheese flavor I putting these out for when I get visitors or taking to work to have as a snack they're light and crispy

February 01, 2016

I love, love, love these!

These are the perfect size to pop in the mouth :) I love to add slice of old cheddar cheese on top, then put a slice of Calabasa on top of the cheese. It's a perfect snack :) Yummy! The crackers are affordable and often on sale.

January 24, 2016

I like eating these crackers ,nice crunch and a great cheese flavor ,they are inexpensive too.I would recommend this to everyone

January 02, 2016

Great snack. Perfect for lunches. Delicious Swiss cheese flavour. I could eat the whole box in one sitting! Addicting little bugers.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal