CK Shock for women Reviews

Ranked #816 out of 1216 in Perfume

July 08, 2015

One of my favorite perfumes ,i love the smell, i can't describe fragrance at all but it's one of those perfume that i always got a compliment when i wear it

May 28, 2015

I love this perfume! It's subtly sweet and very girly, it's perfect for spring/summer. Like most other CK perfumes it's not too overpowering and the scent lasts on the skin. One of my favourite perfumes! After I purchased it my mom liked it so much she bought one too!

May 28, 2015

It stays on for a very long time which is disappointing considering it smells awful. It smells like they were trying to make a perfume for women using the men's one as a base. It's very overpowering and I think they tried mixing waaaay too many scents into one perfume bottle. Would not purchase again.

April 10, 2012

This is the first time that receiving a perfume sample led to me purchasing the actual product. I’ve never been a fan of any CK perfume in the past, but I really like CK Shock for women. It has a subtle sweet smell. Not sickly sweet, just natural. It smells very pretty like flowers. The scent is very uplifting. It’s also not an overpowering scent and tends to fade slightly within a few hours. This may be a con for some people, but I don’t mind at all! It doesn’t fade completely, so no worries about that! :) I have allergies and find that I have bad reactions to a lot of perfumes – but not this one! It wears like a body spritz. :)

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml