Clarisonic Mia Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

Mia is the new, go-anywhere Sonic Skin Cleansing System in a great compact size. The one-button, one-speed Mia fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever life’s adventures take you. All the great benefits of the Clarisonic Classic in a new, smaller size. The perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go.

October 30, 2016

Un des meilleurs achat que j'ai fait pou ma peau de ma vie. Nettoie en profondeur ,mai doux à la fois pour la peau. S'utilise avec n'importe quel nettoyant .

October 30, 2016

I love this product to death. It's my holy grail skin care product. Whenever I stop using it, my skin breaks out because nothing deep cleans as well as the clarisonic. It has different brush heads for different skin care needs and my skin feels so good after using it.

October 30, 2016

I swear by the Clarisonic Mia and think that anyone suffering with skin issues should invest in a sonic cleansing system, whether it's the Clarisonic or FOREO Luna, etc. I especially recommend it for anyone who wears makeup. It really cleanses much deeper than you normally can with just your hands. I've used mine every night for over 2 years now and still have not had any issues with the battery life. The Mia is automatically set for 1 minute and only has 1 speed setting. I charge it about once a month and purchase new brush heads every 4-6 months. I started out using the sensitive brush head, then switched over to the regular. I think after the first 6 months to a year was when I first started really noticing my face clearing up. In conjunction with my night time routine, I started to see less breakouts and smoother skin. I still don't have perfect skin, but it is definitely better than it was 2-3 years ago.

July 27, 2016

The Clarisonic Mia is a great product, however I'd recommend looking into which brush attachment is best for your skin. The default brush that comes with it is a bit harsh and causes me to break out because of over exfoliation.

July 25, 2016

I've had my Clarisonic Mia for 5.5 years, I use it twice daily, and it completely changed my skin/life. It's my HG skin product. If you do only one thing for your skin, do this! The price is excellent considering what you are getting for it ($159 Sephora Canada). I have nothing bad to say about the packaging either. Excellent colour selection online these days, and great brush head selection. LOVE that it's rechargeable, I leave it plugged in beside the bathroom sink so it's always fully charged (great for last minute travel) and right there when you need it! It's waterproof therefore usable in the shower too. Great size, very travel friendly - I keep it in my carry-on luggage for the layover on a really long trip. The quality and especially longevity is through the roof; In 5.5 years I have never had a single issue. The (baby pink) colour has worn off a bit, specifically where the charger is placed, but that is 100% to be expected and doesn't bother me. It's pretty easy to remove the brush head for cleaning or replacement. I like the cap that's provided for sanitary purposes but also allows the brush head to dry/air out. I personally like the one minute time-out, and the one speed setting. This really does clean your skin 6 times better than your hands alone and leaves absolutely no makeup. It significantly refined my pores and completely cleared my acne and blackheads in a really short amount of time! That alone is enough said! Now I only get a zit or two once a month ;) But if I give those zits a little extra Clarisonic love, they disappear much faster, many times overnight! Nose pore strips now have little to nothing to pull out. I remember it feels funny to use it on your nose at first but I completely adapted to that pretty quickly. And your products do penetrate significantly better. I too cannot say enough good things about the Mia. Clearly I highly recommend and will repurchase if it ever dies! (I can't believe it's lasted this long)
There's another popular facial cleansing brush on the market now, made by Vanity Planet, that is very comparable and less expensive (USD$100) especially with one of it's many discount codes (USD$30, search YouTube), but I already prefer my Clarisonic based on research alone. If you're on a budget, get the inexpensive one. If you can afford to splurge, go get a Clarisonic! Like, now!

June 09, 2016

This was expensive but worth the purchase. I don't think its necessary to pay more for the newer generations (I think its just marketing to continue sales). I think the basic technology plus buying the right brush head is what will get you the results. I also have no issues with the battery life.

May 02, 2016

I can't say enough good things about the Mia, I purchased mine about 4.5 years ago at Sephora. It was pricey but with how long it has lasted it was well worth it. It is white so the only downfall was the plastic has discoloured over time, that being said I use it nearly every day, so it's expected. This has performed way beyond my expectations and my skin has never been better, it's smooth and the number of breakouts I have has been reduced substantially. If it ever dies on me I would repurchase without a second thought, it's my HG skin tool.

February 14, 2016

I did it... I bought into the hype! I am glad to say that I have no regrets at all. I am actually quite pleased with this product. My skin has not broken out except for one or two blemishes during my monthly cycle and even then, the life of these blemishes us cut very short and I attribute this to my clarisonic. It's been two months now and I have not experienced any adverse reactions at all. I use it day and night. I pair it with my current cleanser and it's been a dream! Two thumbs up on this one!

January 18, 2016

Love Love Love this product,,,my pores have decreased majorly since I started using the mia. It is a little pricey but definitely worthit. I use about 4-5 times a week along with Origins foaming cleaning cream.

August 05, 2015

I have the original Clarisonic - the very first one that ever came out and I've loved it for the 5 or so years that I've had it. It's still going strong, but I got a new one as a gift - the Mia. I don't like the Mia as much as the original, but I like it. It has one speed and the battery lasts for 20 minutes of use. My only issue with this (and all other Clarisonic devices) is the charging time. It takes 16-18 hours to charge this baby! That's an incredibly long time for charging, especially for only 20 minutes of use. That's my only complaint. I love Clarisonic!

Updated On: August 05, 2015

I want to also add that while this is the cheapest option from Clarisonic, it is still expensive - $100. However, compared to other face-cleaning brushes/devices, this is one of the most affordable.