Classico Bruschetta

Classico Bruschetta Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 110 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

March 12, 2017

I bought this on sale at No Frills in vancouver and put it on baguette with olive oil and cheese on top. After baking it, I gave it to my family and they thought it was homemade! So authentic tasting.

March 26, 2016

This stuff is great!!! Im too lazy to actually make bruschetta ( and i dont have the time) this tastes great and i can always have it on hand to serve with melba toasts when i have a wine night!

March 26, 2016

I bought two jars of the Classico Bruschetta recently since there was a 2 for 1 sale. I got the Extra Garlic and Tomato Basil varieties. I thought they would be good for entertaining and served them on sliced baguettes. My guests really enjoyed these and I was also very surprised at how good they tasted. The garlic and basil really stood out in their respective flavours and the tomatoes seemed fresh and I liked how they were somewhat chunky, not just a liquid mess. I do have to say that the tomatoes were a touch on the acidic side, which is why I gave this 4 stars. Otherwise, very tasty!

aasta98 added a new review for
    NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App