• Classico  Roasted Portabello Mushroom Sauce
  • Classico  Roasted Portabello Mushroom Sauce

Classico Roasted Portabello Mushroom Sauce Reviews

Ranked #1561 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 10, 2015

Out of all the types of sauces there are, I LOVE mushrooms sauces and I find that Classico has a really good one with Mushrooms although I wish the mushrooms were big....like REALLY big. Great price for the size and even better when they go on sale. yum!

September 10, 2015

I think #Classico are the closest tasting pasta sauces you can buy that really taste almost like you made it yourself. #Classico "Roasted Portobello Mushroom Sauce" has just the right amount of spices, with delicious roasted portobello mushrooms and it is so good to serve on any pasta.

September 10, 2015

This is my the best spaghetti sauce other then homemade. It is nice and rich and the thickness is perfect. I love that there are plenty of portabello mushroom pieces in it. Although i do add some fresh. The price is pretty good and alot of times you can get this on a sale. yummy

October 14, 2014

I really prefer the jarred sauces over the canned ones, if possible. It has a great flavour. I enjoy their sauces a lot. It's a bonus if they are on sale Good quality from Classico.