• Clean & Clear Daily Pore Scrub, Warming
Good

Clean & Clear Daily Pore Scrub, Warming Reviews

1 review
Ranked #213 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

Warms to cleanse and exfoliate deep down-to-the-pores. Clean & Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub instantly heats on contact with water and exfoliates to remove pore-clogging residue. The warmth helps the scrub provide a deep down-to-the-pores cleansing. This unique exfoliating scrub helps minimize the appearance of your pores while leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth all day long.

May 17, 2010

Warming Daily Pore Scrub Honestly, I was not at all happy with it I used it and tossed it right there. The thing that really bugged me when I used the scrub was that after washing and rinsing very well, I was left with this weird feeling on my skin, almost as if I had left behind a ton of residue from soap on my skin and it had not washed off well. No matter how well I washed it in those first few minutes the feeling would not go away. I left my skin alone for a few minutes though and after about twenty minutes the feeling went away on its own. Still, I did not notice any difference as far as my pores being cleaner than I did when I did not use the wash. As for the heating feature, I am not a fan.