Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub

Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

May 20, 2016

The scrub feels so good on your skin. You can feel it working immediately. Afterwards you have such a soft feeling. It seems really great as well. Definitely a must have product.

April 23, 2016

It is a good product but I didn't like the results very much..but I will still recommend it and maybe next time I will use it for a longer time than I did before

November 11, 2015

I love this product! It made my skin feel fresh and helped to clear up skin. Within 4 days of using this product my skin started to clear up. It helped get rid of the shiny look on my skin without making it seem dry! Would highly recommend this!

June 02, 2015

worked okay probably wouldn't buy again. oh well

April 20, 2015

Since turning 60, I've developed a problem with blackheads on my cheeks, nose and chin. Talk about reverting back to my teens - ugh!! This product is definitely far ahead of others I've used in effectiveness.

March 19, 2015

You can feel the beads when rubbing the scrub on your face, there's a cooling feel on the face. Leaves the face feeling clean, smooth and soft.

September 12, 2014

I love how fresh and smooth my face feels after using this product. It really feels as though it gets all the dirt and grim out!

June 19, 2014

I use this every single morning in the shower! It's refreshing and helps keep the face clear of blackheads.

May 21, 2014

it makes my skin EXTREMLY dry..

April 23, 2014

I really feel that my face is clean with this marvellous product!