Clean & Clear Clear Skin Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 552 in Body Wash

Body Clear Body Wash is a refreshing and clean-rinsing body wash that treats and even helps prevent body breakouts. This effective yet gentle formula contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It treats and helps prevent breakouts on your back, chest and shoulders without overdrying or irritating your skin. Its rich, foaming lather rinses completely without leaving pore-clogging residue. Your skin is left feeling clean and refreshed.

September 07, 2016

The product made my skin smooth and beautiful without drying it like other products:) I love this product because its not expensive and it work well:) Also the product smell really good:)

February 23, 2016

I liked the scent i bought, it was grapefruit and i thought it wasn't too strong. I think it worked well for dealing with the little random zits you get on your back and arms.

February 06, 2016

I need to use acne body wash on my back, and I use this one among other ones. Works well to keep breakouts away

1.5/5

February 06, 2016

Didn't satisfy my needs and wants. Seen no improvement in anything.

October 15, 2015

My husband uses this as he is prone to acne on his neck and back (in the summer).

It does leave his skin a bit dry, however, so he generally doesn't like using it in the winter time - he also doesn't have breakout as often.

It doesn't really bubble, but it does what it's supposed to do (help with acne).

Clean & Clear Clear Skin Body Wash;

I didn't like it either...nothing special....body didn't feel as squeeky clean as other body washes.

No difference in clearness of skin on the back especially.

1.5/5

October 15, 2015

I didn't particularly like this one, so I gave it to someone who does.

May 01, 2015

Smells great out of the bottle but lacks scrubbing power. Skin feels dry afterwards.

April 06, 2015

I bought this product because I have problem skin. It worked pretty well. I wasn't very fond of the smell though.

October 03, 2014

Love the charge morning burst body wash. Smells amazing and keeps skin nice and soft and feeling fresh. Will buy again.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas