CLEAN & CLEAR ESSENTIALS® Deep Cleaning Astringent Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 225 in Toner

March 15, 2017

This is a product I have been using for years and it does the trick. I know it is marketed to tweens/teenagers but I still love this product. It makes my face feel clean and my pores feel like they can breathe after I use it. I tend to use it in the mornings, and I use if before I put on my nightly face creams.

August 14, 2016

I have been using this product for a few months now and it has helped leaving my face clean and fresh. I use it as a toner after I remove my make up at might and it removes all the dirt and oil left behind that my facial cleanser did not pick up. I also use it in the morning before applying my moisturizer to ensure my face is clean.

This product claims to treat acne but I don't suffer from acne I just have these random pimples from time to time and this product did not stop them from appearing but it helps make them go away faster once they appear!

I also feels that this products acts as an exfoliator as it leaves my skin super smooth and I don't feel the need to use any facial scrubs at all.

This product has a sensitive skin version and I would recommend using it vs the normal version which I found to be a bit irritating for my skin.