Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Daily Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 540 in Conditioner

September 02, 2016

Really love the consistancy,smell and effectiveness of this conitioner. I find most conditioners are way too light weight for my long coarse curly hair but this one does the trick. Only problem is the bottle is really hard to squeeze, especially with one wet hand in the shower...

July 19, 2016

I love the thickness of this clear conditioner, the smell and that it leaves my hair softer. Since the conditioner is thick I usually have to cut open the bottle to get the last bit out at the bottom of the bottle, or add a little water to rinse it out.I have thick coarse hair so I use a lot of the conditioner each time.The price is a higher than some of the other conditioners I get but I buy this one one sale.

April 07, 2016

This is a very average conditioner. It's formula is the same consistency, texture and nearly the same scent as nearly every other drugstore conditioner out there. It made my hair less tangly and more moisturized (but not impressively so). Did nothing to smooth hair or add shine.

March 27, 2016

I was so excited when this product came out years back. Now I'm totally over it. It just doesn't do that phenomenal of a job. There are about a dozen other conditioners that can do the exact same thing. It actually left my scalp itchy and irritated. Never purchased again.

February 25, 2016

I wasn't a fan of this product at all. While it seemed good to use...I found that it made my hair appear greasy the next morning and I needed it to last two days because my hair is so long and time consuming especially since I straighten it.

December 13, 2015

Fore me, this wasn't the best. I have super fine, oily hair. I found this to be too heavy and too moisturizing, make my hair oily. For someone with thick, dry hair, this would probably be great!

January 28, 2015

This product leaves my hair so soft and silky. It also smells great.

January 06, 2015

great product leaves my hair nice and soft and good scent, Costs more then others but worth it

January 05, 2015

This conditioner is a great addition to the Clear Scalp shampoo. It seems to clean the oil from your hair and leave it feeling clean and full. I love this product!

November 03, 2014

I use this product following their shampoo and they are a great combo. This conditioner leaves my hair smooth soft and shiny. You cant go wrong for the price.