Cleopatra’s Choice Pure Shea Butter

Cleopatra’s Choice Pure Shea Butter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #526 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 26, 2014

I love using products with shea butter in it to moisturize my post-menopausal dry skin. I never knew that pure shea butter even existed until I tried Cleopatra’s Choice Pure Shea Butter. I received a full pound in my order. I found that it was better for me to use it at night before I go to bed. Shea butter uses vitamins A, E, and F and doesn’t clog pores.

Cleopatra’s Choice uses Grade A, Fair Trade, and sustainably farmed Ghana, African shea nut butter. It’s 100% pure, natural, unrefined, and organic. They offer both ivory and yellow shea butters. I used the ivory shea butter.

Shea butter softens my feet in between pedicures and keeps them looking spa fresh. It moisturizes my hands so that they look youthful. My dry skin problem spot is my hips and shea butter keeps them itch-free. I was able to use it on my sun burn so that my skin didn’t peel and dry out after staying in the sun too long.

Some of many benefits of shea butter are:

Shea butter is very effective and helping to prevent stretch marks during and after pregnancy, after significant weight loss, or from the natural aging process.
Deeply hydrates and moisturizes dry skin making it softer and smoother.
Reduces itching, irritation, and flakiness caused by extremely dry patches of skin.
Helps reduce skin peeling and irritation from sunburn.
Helps restore the hair’s sheen and luster, making it silky and giving it a naturally healthy shine.
Dramatically restores elasticity to the skin and helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles.
Great moisturizer for certain skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Reduces dryness and flakiness of the scalp and hair.
Helps reduce the symptoms of various skin rashes.
Dramatically softens tough and cracked skin on hands and feet.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil