Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

November 30, 2016

First of all, there are two of these: One is a Gel, for oilier/combination skins, and the other is the Lotion - for normal/dry skin.

I have combination dry skin, and this lotion did not do anything for me. It's too light to provide me with enough hydration and moisturization for a full day.

Also, let's not forget that there are two aspects to supple skin: Moisture (lipid barrier/oils) and Hydration (how much WATER is in the skin).

This didn't do a great job at either one of those for me. It's too bad, because I really wanted to love this product. You can definitely find better.

November 29, 2016

Went to Clinique and they recommended this for my combination skin. As soon as I had washed my face, toned and used this gel, my skin would feel tight and pulling. It definately worked in terms of oil control and matifying my t-zone, but was just not hydrating enough for the rest of my face.

November 10, 2016

I use this daily and have been for a few years. It definitely helps with sensitive skin. I have a hard time finding stuff that won't burn my face but this was perfect. I can't really say it helps with wrinkles, but really, what does.

November 10, 2016

Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion used to be my everyday moisturizer until I discovered other brands that were better and more affordable. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily and this moisturizer didn't help, but instead hindered. :( Although, it applies well and with minimal scent, it left my face greasy and I still had dry patches.

October 19, 2016

I love love love the texture and feel of this cream. It goes on so smoothly and absorbs quickly. I have tried many creams through the years and I have yet to find a better moisturizer for this value

October 13, 2016

This stuff is perfect for me because I am only starting to notice any fine lines, i got mine from sears for about 20 bucks and I love that it is light weight and can be applied right under my foundation. it does not make my face feel greasy and I have noticed that my skins complexion is starting to tone out better. I have super soft skin and i like that there is SPF so when I am exercising outdoors I don't need foundation. Just this, and I can still get a bit of a tan.

October 01, 2016

love! this is amazing i got it in a travel set and this blew me away as the brand itself didnt really appeal to me howver this product changed my life and i always replurchase this and discovered may others from this brand its light weight and leave your face moisturized and smooth

September 13, 2016

This is the only face lotion I've used in the past 5 years because it is THAT good. I have oily skin and this product doesn't leave my face feeling even more oily. You only need about a pin drop amount to cover the whole face. I use this at night time and just before my make up routine in the morning. It helps evening out my foundation. One small bottle usually lasts me about 12 months. It runs for about $20 in any drug store which makes it totally worth it!

September 09, 2016

I love this product I can't use heavy moisturizers I find they don't absorb into my skin so this is perfect. It brings the perfect balance to my morning routine, my skin can me sensitive and I have fallen in love with this product.

September 03, 2016

Really dont like this moisturizer. Its too lightweight for dry or aging skin. Maybe good for oily or slightly dry but i will never buy this again. Plus really dont like the smell