Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

January 21, 2017

I used this product for almost 2 years and never faced a problem.. I used the gel version because i have a combination of dry and oily skin. Love Clinique!

January 20, 2017

I can not leave home with out it! I have tried many a moisturizer and I keep going back to the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + It's my go to! I love it because I don't find it smelly or greasy. And it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I have the 3 step system and the moisturizer is the one step I do not skip if I am running behind. Love it, have and will re-purchase it in the future for sure! ~ shelly

January 16, 2017

This face lotion is excellent. I love how it is scent free and also that it goes on light. The bottle will last a long time if you only use a small bit at a time. I find a little goes a long way. My skin gets very dry in the winter and I find this works excellent. Even in the summer, when my skin is not very dry, I find It is light and doesn't feel greasy at all.

January 12, 2017

I only use this cream at night as it's an amazing moisturizer. The only problem I have with it is it doesn't sit well on top of my day oil (Oz Naturals, Ol Henrikson). After putting oil on and waiting for it to absorb, putting this cream on turns instantly white and I find doesn't get into the skin. It's great on bare skin, but I would be weary if you're an face oil user.

January 11, 2017

My favourite everyday moisturizer, I use it morning and night. It's non greasy, although if you have super dry, flaky skin, you may need a heavier product. I've found myself applying it twice a row when my face is super dry because it is absorbed so quickly.

January 09, 2017

Pretty average moisturizer in my opinion. For the price, it feels more like a drugstore brand and i'm not sure why it's considered a cult favorite....

January 08, 2017

Have used Clinique products for years and have never been disappointed. I have sensitive skin and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is a product I use and trust, it has never cause any irritation. A little goes a long way and really softens.

December 19, 2016

This is my favourite moisturizing lotion. My skin gets especially dry during the winter, it keeps my skin hydrated. I really love this. and I have recommend many friends to use this.

December 19, 2016

My skin gets especially dry during the winter. After having applied for about a few weeks, I noticed my skin looked visibly less dry and had gotten a subtle glow back. The lotion is my lifesaver during the cold season!

December 19, 2016

this used to be my favourite moisturizing lotion, if you would of asked me years ago i would have sworn by it but over time it has lost its magic on my skin. If anything i break out more because of it now.