• Clinique High Definition Lashes Brush than Comb Mascara
  • Clinique High Definition Lashes Brush than Comb Mascara
Good

Clinique High Definition Lashes Brush than Comb Mascara Reviews

Ranked #692 out of 773 in Mascara

Now brush, comb. Create. Brush-side coats with dramatic, long-wearing colour. Comb-side separates to perfection. Transforms each and every lash with extreme length and definition....

February 10, 2016

I am super picky with mascara but the Clinique HD is honestly, amazing! The brush really makes such a difference. It has a strong hold and doesn't flake throughout the day. Love it!

April 07, 2015

This is ok. I would buy cheaper brands and get the same results.

October 03, 2009

I can't believe how great this mascara is! I found that I could layer it to increase the volume but it never got clumpy. I used the comb to separate my lashes after I applied the product with the alternate side of the wand. My eyelashes looked fake and I loved it!

September 27, 2009

This is High Definition Mascara by Clinique. Its $14 USD and well worth it! It is half regular mascara brush and half comb. I have it in Black, but it also comes in Black/Brown. I love that you get the combination wand. Its great because you can get the volume from the brush and then comb thru to get the length and control any clumps. Its very moist and does not get dry fast in the tube like some mascaras. It also works great over a mascara primer. This is my favorite mascara ever!

August 29, 2008

i love this product! the best part about it is that it's not dry at all, its actually very moist which i like because it glides on so easily!

May 06, 2007

i got this mascara in an online give away. The name describes it really well- high definition lashes for sure. I have fairly long lashes and this made them really really long and plump. The only problem is they were a little two "high definition" for every day. I put this on every time i go out and have a lot of eye makeup on, but i would rather wear plain old maybelline for everyday. On the bright side, it is actually easy to use, even though there is a comb and brush side. The comb works better than something you would have in your brush kit for separating lashes (at least i find). Is also not super clumpy, although you have to take the odd one off every once in a while.