Clinique Lash Building Primer
Good

Clinique Lash Building Primer Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 773 in Mascara

March 27, 2014

First time trying primer for my eye lashes. Wow! Very impressed to say the least. It makes my small lashes quite abit longer and fuller looking. The primer helps extend the wear of your mascara. No false eyelashes needed. You can get it at Shopper drug Mart.

August 18, 2013

At first I went into Macy's looking for a mascara that would last all day but then I decided to buy the Clinique lash building primer. At first I was kind of worried that it wouldn't work because it had a wetter consistency than I thought but when went out to the mall my mascara lasted all day I was really impressed with this product. If your looking for a mascara that lasts all day maybe you should think twice and buy this product instead.

August 16, 2013

I can't believe I didn't know about this product before. As a woman with translucent eyelashes, mascara is a must, but I also have very sensitive eyes which takes a lot of mascaras off the table for me. With Clinique's Lash Building Primer, my regular mascara (usually Clinique, but sometimes less expensive brands for sensitive eyes) becomes a high intensity mascara when the primer is applied first. Mascara for sensitive eyes is not truly waterproof, but with this primer, any mascara stays put. I wore it to my sister's wedding, and didn't even have a smudge, despite crying at the ceremony and perspiring from dancing at the reception. It also makes the mascara easier to remove. I LOVE this product and would recommend it 100%.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye