Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 59 in CC Creams

September 26, 2016

I love Clinique products because they do not react with my skin. A beautiful product that soaks into your skin without leaving film. I have used their products since I was 15 and now I am 33. I have switched to other products out of curiosity but always have come back to what is tried and true. You won't be disappointed!

September 16, 2016

This is an expensive CC cream (it's over $40). However, it is a really nice product. I found that it matched my skin tone pretty well...probably the best I've tried so far. It has good coverage...medium to full. It lasts a long time too. The only down side it that it rub off if I touch my hand, or anything, to it.

June 11, 2016

Not a huge color selection. Product does oxidize somewhat. Very pink undertones. Very moisturizing. Great coverage. No overpowering scent. Easy to blend.

January 20, 2016

This isn't my daily because I like more coverage, especially in the winter and spring when I'm fairly pale and all spots show. But in the summer or for skiing, or cottage days when I'm going to be outside and don't want to put on any makeup, this is the only product that I use. It covers more than other CC creams I have tried, but still has the SPF 30 that I'm looking for in a CC cream.

July 08, 2015

THIS CREAM IS REALLY GUD AND EFFCTIVE TO APLLY ON . iT BLENDS SO QUICKLY AND EASILY . MAKES SKIN SO SFT AND SUPLE. FRANGNANCE IS GOOD TOO . IT CAN B RECOMMENDED

July 08, 2015

I don't entirely dislike this CC Cream, nor do I love it.

It is so/so, nothing special to be honest.

It does cover up pretty nicely, however leaves some parts of my skin looking very greasy and others (such as my nose) very dry ( I have combo skin).

If it were for a lower price, I might repurchase it for those days when you wanna just wear that and go outside, however being $40, no thanks.

June 12, 2015

I love the coverage this gives me. It helps to create a smoother look and wears great under my foundation. It's perfect for the summer with the SPF protection too!

June 08, 2015

Not a bad CC cream- but goes on a little dry. Looks good once on though. Does the job!

May 27, 2015

It's a very lightweight cream and is very good for everything . A little pricey but it does so many different things

November 01, 2014

The product is very light on the skin and does not leave any sticky residue. In fact, I barely feel any cream applied at all and blends very well. The oxidation is very fast and the product does not make my skin oily in any way. After 30-45 minutes I did notice that my skin feels a lot more supple, moisturized and smooth. Another highlight to point out is that it adds a certain glow and dewy effect.