Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
Good

Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 793 in Eye Liner

January 18, 2017

I love my pretty easy liquid eyeliner! It is so smooth and easy to work with and lasts all day with no smudges. Super easy application for super easy wear

January 06, 2017

LOVE this eye liner. It goes on easily without any clumping. They tip is easy to use and it lasts all day without any smudging AND I often rub my eyes .. so that is saying something.

November 21, 2016

My go-to eyeliner. I used to be a strong loyal Stilla Eyeliner user till I discovered Clinique's felt tip eyeliner. It goes on smooth and has never failed me. Although it doesn't state that it is waterproof I've never had any issues of it smudging at all.

Unlike Stilla eyeliner - the tip doesn't dry up and always goes on smooth and fine.

October 06, 2016

I was a huge fan of Clinique's old liquid eyeliner so I was hesitant at first when they changed their product. Turns out, change is good! The pen makes the eyeliner super easy to apply. I find it much harder to make mistakes with this new product. Try it, you'll love it.

March 25, 2016

Le eyeliner s'applique super bien sur la paupière et fait un très beau trait. J'aime beaucoup les produits Clinique. C'est un produit que je vais continuer d'utiliser.