Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Lip balm with a colourful twist. Luscious, high-gloss shades treat your most undermoisturized skin to soothing shine. Instantly relieve dryness, protect with antioxidants and more. For more information, please visit http://www.clinique.com.

March 03, 2016

Not the best balm I have used. It is overpriced for what you get. Would not consider repurchasing. I would say the drug store brands are better than this one.

October 06, 2014

I am a lip gloss girl and this is my favourite! I have it in several shades (rootbeer, grapefruit, mango and apricot). Not only does it give my lips the perfect amount of glossiness, it's also super moisturizing and it smooths and plumps up my lips. I love the look and feel of it. Rootbeer and Mango are my favourite shades, but they're all pretty subtle and natural. It leaves my lips feeling great afterward too!

September 08, 2014

This is my favourite lip gloss and has been for a long time. With our harsh winters I find my lips dry out really quickly. Cliniques Superbalm is so moisturizing and lasts a long time after you put it on. This is a product that has stayed consistently great and I will continue to buy.

March 10, 2012

I LOVE this lip balm/gloss. I live in a cold area and this is what I use when i need to brave -30 C weather! It gives a lovely, even colour while protecting my lips and keeping them soft. It does not feel goopy or messy when it is on and my boyfriend does not wipe it off after he kisses me goodbye. It might seem a little high on the price, but it is worth it!

August 17, 2011

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in "Black Honey" is a wonderful lip gloss! I was intrigued by the name and the rich colour of this gloss, and was not disappointed. I have received compliments on this colour, which is deep and would suit any skin tone. The gloss is thick enough to stay on, but not sticky, and provides a good amount of shine. Clinique Superbalm is moisturizing, just as is states and keeps lips soft and smooth. There is just a hint of flavour, which does seem to go away quickly, but doesn't leave a terrible chemical aftertaste. I would recommend this gloss for everyone, based on colour, moisturizing and glossiness! (I purchased this item at Sephora.com, and their website states that the colour is exclusive to them.)

August 14, 2011

This is a great moisturizing lip balm/gloss, however they're pretty overpriced.
Sure they're non-sticky, super moisturizing, however most of the lighter colours have little to no pigment, they're not very long lasting, and don't even have an SPF protection.
You could definitely find something comparable to this product at your local drugstore.

March 28, 2011

As a lipgloss it works fine. It gives your lips shine, but the shine does not last for very long and you have to reapply it several times. The moisturizing in the lip balm is not really that great as it jsut feels like jelly on the lips. The smell and taste are nothing to write home about.

February 09, 2011

This gloss is wonderful! Smooth, moisturizing and super shiny. I purchased the Black Honey colour which is a perfect sheer wine that goes with my medium toned Asian skin. It is a lovely product and I highly recommend it! It's not as tacky as other lipglosses out there and it really moisturizes. It looks beautiful on its own with smoky eyes or on top of a burgundy/wine coloured lipstick with minimum eye makeup. It's a beautiful product and I am on my second tube. It lasts a long time, I've been using for over a year and I use it every other day or every 3-4 days per week. Well worth it! Could be cheaper however I guess you're paying for the name. It is a high quality product I admit!

May 02, 2009

Love, Love, Love!!!! I absolutely love this stuff! My lips get chapped very easily in the winter and when I put this stuff on, they heal instantly! It is amazing how fast it works for my dry, flaky lips. I love the colors available and the price is great. I use the apricot shade and I love how it looks. It is also great for when I just want to wear gloss on my lips, which is just about all the time. =)