Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

June 07, 2016

This was my first time using a cleansing oil. I love it! Removes my make up (including mascara) very well! This cleanser is fun to use and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. My skin can be oily and some people might think that oil cleansers would not work on oily skin... but, they do! The oil in the cleanser seems to attract the oil my face produces leaving clear and clean skin. I follow up with the Clinique step 2 and 3. Will definitely buy this product again.

March 25, 2015

I think this product is great, it dissolves most of my makeup and leaves my skin really hydrated, which is great for my dry skin. Will most definitely repurchase! If you have oily skin STAY AWAY from this product and go for the Take the day off cleansing MILK instead because it is formulated for oily skin.
Also the packaging is super dang cute! And the pump is very convenient.

October 24, 2014

This is a really good cleansing oil. It works quickly and effectively.
It will take off all makeup, but I find that sometimes it won't remove all my mascara so I have to use a separate remover for that.
Otherwise it's fast and easy to use, and it doesn't have any irritants or fragrance like a lot of the cleansing oils out there.
My only complaint is that if I use this too often my skin will start to get dry as it really strips all the oil from your skin. I use it 1-3 times a week and it's fine for those lazy nights I just want a quick cleanse.
If you are curious about cleansing oils this is definitely one to check out!