Clover Leaf Gourmet Flavoured White Tuna in Olive Oil Sundried Tomato

Clover Leaf Gourmet Flavoured White Tuna in Olive Oil Sundried Tomato Reviews

Ranked #2271 out of 2317 in Grocery

July 13, 2013

I had this as a snack on plain crackers. I found that when I opened the can there was to much excess oil that I had to drain out (it says on the can to leave it for optimal taste--no thank you). The taste was decent, but slightly too salty for me. I may give it another chance in a a pasta salad but it isn't anything superb.

July 10, 2013

I wasn't really sure at first, but I put it into a spiral pasta salad along with Italian dressing and it was amazing, a great summer taste for any potluck bbq

December 14, 2012

Very tasty but a bit pricey!!!

December 14, 2012

Yesterday I was looking for something easy to make for supper as I was perusing through the isles of my local Metro grocery store. I saw that Metro had their Clover Leaf Gourmet Flavoured White Tuna in Olive Oil on sale for $1.99 which happened to be great since I had a couple of $1 off coupons. I chose two cans of the sundried tomato flavour. After coming home, I immediately opened a can. I drained just a little bit of the oil. This was the first time I ever tasted this tuna before and let me tell you...I was absolutely amazed by the taste!!! I didn't even have to add anything to this tuna. I toasted a couple of slices of bread and just put the tuna chunks right on. It was the best sandwich ever. Coupled with a nice warm vegetable soup. I am sold on this flavoured tuna now. It's luxurious, gourmet, an explosion of taste. Now I want to try the other flavours: Jalapeno and Chipotle.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review